Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #576
View in linear mode

Subject: "Would you guys be interested in..." Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-08-05 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#576, "Poll question: Would you guys be interested in..."

...the ability to blog on 2GNT.com ? It's something i've been considering for a while, a way to share your daily experiences concerning your life with a 2GNT.

Poll result (28 votes)
yes (22 votes)Vote
no (6 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., Teamdougie2, Dec-06-05 10:08 AM, #1
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., Diltzy, Dec-12-05 02:30 AM, #15
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., scirio, Dec-06-05 10:14 AM, #2
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-06-05 11:11 AM, #3
      RE: Would you guys be interested in..., TeamDR1665, Dec-06-05 11:15 AM, #4
           RE: Would you guys be interested in..., djtrickee, Dec-06-05 11:31 AM, #5
                RE: Would you guys be interested in..., Moderatormicyek, Dec-06-05 03:42 PM, #6
                     RE: Would you guys be interested in..., Malenko, Dec-07-05 02:06 AM, #7
                          RE: Would you guys be interested in..., hazardeclipse, Dec-07-05 08:24 AM, #8
                               RE: Would you guys be interested in..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-07-05 12:12 PM, #9
                                    RE: Would you guys be interested in..., TeamDR1665, Dec-07-05 02:42 PM, #10
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., iamnotwhoiam, Dec-08-05 04:32 PM, #11
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., totaleclipse_05, Dec-08-05 05:45 PM, #12
RE: Would you guys be interested in..., totaleklipse97, Dec-08-05 05:49 PM, #13
      RE: Would you guys be interested in..., TeamDR1665, Dec-10-05 11:18 AM, #14
           RE: Would you guys be interested in..., turbo8u, Dec-13-05 04:11 PM, #16
                RE: Would you guys be interested in..., gramozeka, Dec-15-05 04:48 PM, #17

Teamdougie2Dec-06-05 10:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#577, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 0

Definetely... great idea and I think we'd all benefit from something like this.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DiltzyDec-12-05 02:30 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2005
24 posts,
#592, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 1

My vote goes for yes...

OBX header
OBX high flow cat
Megan UDP
Resonator Mod

scirioDec-06-05 10:14 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#578, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 0

I have never wanted to to jump on to the blogging band wagon but in this case and in general lately it seeming more and more pretty. Would it be a collaborative site thing or an individual thing?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-06-05 11:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#579, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 2

it would be an individual thing. An account in the software would be tied to your forum / main site account, sharing the same login information and whatever else i could make it do. I could also make profile additions on the forum software to give a link to your blog, maybe show the date of your latest blog entry, etc, etc.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665Dec-06-05 11:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#580, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 3

I want to say something funny, but I can't think of anything off hand. 2GNT is my blog.

djtrickeeDec-06-05 11:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#581, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DR1665
I want to say something funny, but I can't think of anything off hand. 2GNT is my blog.

That is the most obvious statement ever made on this website. holy no shit balls it is.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ModeratormicyekDec-06-05 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#582, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 5

LOL^^

anyway....I may have used a blog more when I was a-hole deep into my 2.4 coversion. Probably not so much right now...especialy during the winter.

But good idea.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

MalenkoDec-07-05 02:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#583, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 6

im on the fence, I mean its a great idea, but I just use blogspot.com for my blog and have the link in my sig.

Im a bandwith tightwad but if you do do it (I said do do) I'll use it.

hazardeclipseDec-07-05 08:24 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#584, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 7

That might actually be a good idea. Think about it like this, say someone posts some little problem that happens to their car, and as it progresses, more and more 'little things' go wrong with it. If someone reads it, and recognizes whats happening as part of a bigger problem, they could possibly save that person a lot of money, by identifying the problem before it happens... Awesome idea.

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-07-05 12:12 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#585, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 8

Well, Lets try it D... Just one question........How is the photo uploading going to affect the cost of operation on 2gnt. Photo's will require memory, dont we rent the server based on memory useage?

And yes....all i think about in the end is money!

Terry

TeamDR1665Dec-07-05 02:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#586, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Well, Lets try it D...

Okay!

DR1665 | the blog
Today I did no work. I spent some time plotting the death of a small, pasty fellow. Considered dousing him with female Gorilla urine and introducing him to the male Silverback that broke up with djtrickee last spring. After that, my sandwich just wasn't enough for lunch so I ate a manilla folder and some paint chips. They were fantastic. Haha! Okay, then!

We sure we want to do this?

iamnotwhoiamDec-08-05 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#588, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going to go ahead and say yes.. but I'm still having trouble understanding this whole new blog thing.. and how exactly it all works.. it seems quite saddening that it seems I have lost my techno touch these days with all the new things that have been coming about... I mean i get the blog, but i don't see how its different from a forum or a buliten board and such... neways..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

totaleclipse_05Dec-08-05 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#589, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 11

I've never been much of a blogger. Hell, I just started using MySpace. I guess I am slow and not with the times, haha.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

totaleklipse97Dec-08-05 05:49 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#590, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 11

Maybe it will help get rid of some of the stupid worthless posts in general.. Then allowing terry to spend more time on pissing people off!! Sounds like a brilliant plan. Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that )

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Dec-10-05 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#591, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that )

And I'm back under the bus. (sigh)

You can't fuck with the cactus fucker.

turbo8uDec-13-05 04:11 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#593, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 14
Dec-13-05 04:21 PM by turbo8u

yea hell yea dino

i dont think as far as helping people solve drivability problems that this might help really...maybe...i dunno

i think it would be a more humorous way to describe the book we all are writing in our memories, lol..."your life with a 2GNT"...

shes up, shes down, shes up, shes down, she flies! she blows....she s up, shes down....yea, dsm baby...fuckin makin mechanics out of everyday people since 89

i dont know if i would use it all to much, but hell yea id like to share some things ive been working on every now and then

cool idea

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

gramozekaDec-15-05 04:48 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
#598, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 16

I see no reason for me to use it now. Especially that I don't know what that is. But if it will be created one day I might find use out of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs, and UDP
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #576 Previous topic | Next topic