Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #566
View in linear mode

Subject: "where did my post go?" Previous topic | Next topic
BigRandNov-20-05 10:41 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2005
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#566, "where did my post go?"

Hi, I was just wondering if there was something I did wrong when I posted "Emange Settings" in the Advaced Enginen Tuning part of the forum. I went to look for it and it was removed. If somone could write me a PM just explaining what I did wrong, that would be great, because I would like to not do it in the future.

Thank you.
BigRand

---------------------------------------
~Randy
99 GS(w/turbo)
285whp/300ft-lbs

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/420aturbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-21-05 01:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#571, "RE: where did my post go?"
In response to Reply # 0

I didn't move or delete it personally, but i'dbe willing to bet you that if you glance over in Perf/Eng -> Engine Management Systems & Controllers, you'll find it.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BigRandNov-21-05 05:48 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2005
29 posts,
#572, "RE: where did my post go?"
In response to Reply # 1

Actually, I don't see it there either, but I do think it might have been delteted, because I was asking a specific question about the emanage. I was asking about a setting on it that someone might know, I guess it wasn't advanced enough. But to me anything about the Emanage on our cars is advanced. LOL

Oh well, I got the answered I wanted, no harm no foul, however I do think that answer needs to remain on the website, because its nessescary for someone who is running the emange to know what settings to put it on because its not listed in the greddy manual "which is in Japanese."

---------------------------------------
~Randy
99 GS(w/turbo)
285whp/300ft-lbs

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/420aturbo

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-23-05 10:23 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#575, "RE: where did my post go?"
In response to Reply # 2

Taken from the pin up at the top of the advanced section.....Follow the Rules

"How to install your SAFC, what size fuel injector to pick, the right ring for your SFMU, etc... are topics that should be posted in other sections. Also, if your first post is in this section you had better be another MotoTool or a troll from NABR bringing up a very good point or you're thread is going to get deleted. I'm getting sick of moving things around so if I find something that should obviously be posted elsewhere I'm just going to delete it."

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #566 Previous topic | Next topic