Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #502
View in linear mode

Subject: "DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaSep-26-05 09:51 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#502, "DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
Sep-26-05 09:57 AM by gramozeka

Well I would like to be a little more useful. So I have been searching a little for that famous motor mount bolt removal issue and I got tired of pressing the link first and than hitting view all.

So if you could make a View all button next to topic name in the search form that would be very useful, or I will boycott the search form and will ask redundant questions which have been discussed before to annoy the crowd… Just kidding I will still use the search cuz I just love it or I know you can ban me so if you could address my issue I would be very thankful. I will surely give you some extra points except I don’t know how to give them.

Thanks.

P.S. Found out how to add points +1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-26-05 01:41 PM, #1
RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, gramozeka, Sep-26-05 06:27 PM, #2
      RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-28-05 07:51 AM, #3
           RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, gramozeka, Sep-28-05 06:29 PM, #4
                RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-29-05 06:07 AM, #5
                     RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Moderatormicyek, Sep-30-05 07:01 AM, #6
                          RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Malenko, Nov-05-05 09:21 AM, #7
                               thaks for points, gramozeka, Nov-12-05 03:35 PM, #8

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-26-05 01:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#505, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll see what I can do. However, many people view the board in linear mode as opposed to threaded, so i am not sure how that would affect them.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gramozekaSep-26-05 06:27 PM
327 posts,
#508, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-26-05 06:29 PM by gramozeka

Hey I did some work for you. I checked it in both threaded and linear mode. After searching and clicking desirable post only first post pops up to see the rest user have to press view all button in both linear and threaded modes, the links for View All seem to be the same for both mods. I just want to see this view all button next to the topic name after search. It should link a person to the appropriate view since no matter were you select the viewing option it stays with you on any part of the forum

Hope I was of help. Good luck and thank you for paying attention to our small requests.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-28-05 07:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#512, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn i'm good.

This has been implemented and works as expected. Boner.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

gramozekaSep-28-05 06:29 PM
327 posts,
#515, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-28-05 06:32 PM by gramozeka

Dark One. U R the man! Great job. Points 4 u (although u don't really need the cuz u probably can make as many as u want

Thanks a bunch.

P.S. DO I get anything for coming up with good ideas? Like title of the most useful n3wbie? LoL

Apperantly i can't give u more points, since I already rated u...

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-29-05 06:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#516, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by gramozeka
DO I get anything for coming up with good ideas?

No, but you DO come up with many helpful suggestions. Keep them coming!

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

ModeratormicyekSep-30-05 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#518, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 5

yes...I like that! Thanx gram and Dino! I always thought that save me a click but never thought to suggest it. LOL!

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

MalenkoNov-05-05 09:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#542, "RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-05-05 09:24 AM by Malenko

here ya go, points for YOU "most useful n3wbie"

EDIT: thats cold dino, points for a nub but no love for me?

gramozekaNov-12-05 03:35 PM
327 posts,
#547, "thaks for points"
In response to Reply # 7

thx for points

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #502 Previous topic | Next topic