Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #463
View in linear mode

Subject: "The Mod section" Previous topic | Next topic
1999EcliptSep-07-05 10:59 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2005
58 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#463, "The Mod section"

The mod section that is supposed to have reviews/write-ups on easy mods like lights and some minor performance application DOES NOT work. All the general Mods and Interior basic mods. The links seem to not work...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EvMan2345Sep-07-05 11:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#464, "RE: The Mod section"
In response to Reply # 0

The mods link in the main bar up top works for me

Evan B
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-07-05 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#465, "RE: The Mod section"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-07-05 12:56 PM by DarkOne

Many of the mods were hosted on other websites that we would link to. Sometimes those sites go down, are shut down, or are no longer maintained. Such is the case with some of the mods under the "General Mods" section.

My only option often times is to manually visit archive.org and hope the wayback machine has a cached page i can host on 2GNT.com. Usually, however, no one reports the links that are broken.

Tell me what article you're trying to find, and i'll see if i can find a copy and re-host it here.

<edit> all the mods under the "General Mods" article have been recovered from the Internet Archive and added to the main Mods subsection listing.

What else are you looking for?

</edit>

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

1999EcliptSep-08-05 07:27 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2005
58 posts,
#466, "RE: The Mod section"
In response to Reply # 2

the "Main Mods" im not sure what you are talking about...I dont see "General Mods" anymore either.

I was looking for the write up on making the stock guages light up blue eby using sand paper and blue bulbs. And if there was one, a write-up on making the HVAC and other lights blue...

Thanks

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-08-05 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#467, "RE: The Mod section"
In response to Reply # 3

main mods listing: http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=listarticles&secid=11

The "general mods" article was removed as all the links in it were broken. All the mods listed inside it are now under the link posted above.

I don't believe there is an actual writeup on either one of those.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #463 Previous topic | Next topic