Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #434
View in linear mode

Subject: "check all for inbox?" Previous topic | Next topic
dsmmythAug-15-05 03:38 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#434, "check all for inbox?"

I don't know if it's been brought up before because I didn't know what to search on, but I was going to clear out all of my messages and was really irked that there was no check all option to click. This just totally messes up my lazy factor. Is there any chance that this option would be available later?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: check all for inbox?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-15-05 04:04 AM, #1
RE: check all for inbox?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-15-05 08:11 AM, #2
      RE: check all for inbox?, dsmmyth, Aug-16-05 05:23 AM, #3
           RE: check all for inbox?, TeamDR1665, Aug-16-05 09:50 AM, #4
                RE: check all for inbox?, dsmmyth, Aug-18-05 02:26 PM, #5
                     RE: check all for inbox?, TeamDR1665, Aug-19-05 05:03 AM, #6
                          RE: check all for inbox?, dsmmyth, Aug-20-05 12:28 PM, #7
                               RE: check all for inbox?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-21-05 10:28 PM, #8
                                    RE: check all for inbox?, TeamDR1665, Aug-22-05 04:30 AM, #9

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-15-05 04:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#435, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 0

I bet if Dino could get $10 in donations he'd do it (He's cheap like that)

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-05 08:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#436, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 1

bribery will get you anything.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

dsmmythAug-16-05 05:23 AM
1178 posts,
#437, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 2

Haha, well I guess it's never been brought up before which is a big surprise. But I don't mind contributing if others do.

1998 Eclipse GS

Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

TeamDR1665Aug-16-05 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#438, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 3

I haven't deleted a message in over a year. Damn. This could be an idea. I wonder if we could get a way to download them all into a simple text file or something... ?

dsmmythAug-18-05 02:26 PM
1178 posts,
#439, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 4

I have no idea. All I know is that this is the only forum I'm registered on that doesn't have this feature. LOL.

1998 Eclipse GS

TeamDR1665Aug-19-05 05:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#440, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by dsmmyth
I have no idea. All I know is that this is the only forum I'm registered on that doesn't have this feature. LOL.

That's because this is the only forum you're on worth a damn.

dsmmythAug-20-05 12:28 PM
1178 posts,
#441, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by dsmmyth I have no idea. All I know is that this is the only forum I'm registered on that doesn't have this feature. LOL.
That's because this is the only forum you're on worth a damn.

Haha, yea I guess it is. There's so many other ideas that I could recommend or even do myself, but I'm not the webmaster. So I'm just recommending some of the big things.

Well, I guess that's a no on the "check all" thing. Lol.

On a side note, Driggs, the shootout looked like fun despite what everyone's saying on tuners. I may have to check it out next year. If it is happening next year.

1998 Eclipse GS

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-21-05 10:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#442, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 7

I did this once before for some admin controls on the old Perl version of the forum. I remember is entailed using some JavaScript combined with some tricky (for me at the time, at least) CGI additions.

In PHP with the architecture DCF uses, it will either be trivial or a huge pain in my ass. Either way, someone made a $25 donation last week and be it related to this thread or not I suddenly feel motivated to look into this feature request.

Consider it, at my earliest conveinence, done. (barring any ugly site-wide performance hits due to including yet another Javascript function)

Dino

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665Aug-22-05 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#443, "RE: check all for inbox?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DarkOne
I suddenly feel motivated to look into this feature request.

Thank you, sir. It is appreciated.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #434 Previous topic | Next topic