Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1406
View in linear mode

Subject: "lost" Previous topic | Next topic
adrian2gMar-27-12 09:52 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2012
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1406, "lost"

Have questions please.
Can i see posts made by individual members.
Where do I find a thread by a particular member.
Where do I see PMs sent and received.

Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

junkyarddsmApr-03-12 10:08 AM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1407, "RE: lost"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by adrian2g
Have questions please. Can i see posts made by individual members. Where do I find a thread by a particular member. Where do I see PMs sent and received. Thanks

Where do I see PMs sent and received-

You find them in your inbox. You will go to the lobby and click inbox near the top of the page, there you will be able to view your user options. If you look on your left look for the outbox right above the buddy list option. It is very easy just takes some time getting used to this site. You also must be signed in to be able to do all of the above.

Can i see posts made by individual members. Where do I find a thread by a particular member-

As for this part to the best of my knowledge I do not belive you can do either. You can type the user name into the seach box and see what comes up but other wise no. I maybe wrong but I have tryed looking for a certin post of thread and had to spend some time looking learded a lot while I was at.

Hope this helps you a little bit.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bluespunkJun-11-12 11:39 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2008
98 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1411, "RE: lost"
In response to Reply # 1

This post is a little old, but since it took me a while to figure it out myself, I want to post that you can get all posts by a user by using the search feature. On the tool bar directly underneath the navigation bar of the forums, click "search". The search page will come up and there will be a search form to fill out. Scroll to the option that says "search using filter" and select "author" from the drop down menu. Then, type the person's username into the "keywords" text box at the top of the search form. To get every post they've made in any forum, you need to make sure "Search All Forms" is selected in the drop down box that says "Search which field(s)?" and "Search All Topics" is selected in the drop down that says "Search how many days in the past?."

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1406 Previous topic | Next topic