Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1286
View in linear mode

Subject: "Read new?" Previous topic | Next topic
mreigleDec-20-08 04:15 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1286, "Read new?"
Dec-20-08 04:16 AM by mreigle

When I click on "read new" I just get the introductions section. Is there anything that can be done here?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Dec-20-08 11:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1287, "RE: Read new?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by mreigle
When I click on "read new" I just get the introductions section. Is there anything that can be done here?

That's a bit odd. Consistently? Or have you just tried using that feature recently? Try clearing cookies and see if that helps?

A bit above my pay grade, I'm afraid, but we'll figure it out.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mreigleDec-20-08 01:18 PM
426 posts,
#1288, "RE: Read new?"
In response to Reply # 1

That must have worked. After deleting cookies I see nothing when I hit that link.

mreigleDec-20-08 01:19 PM
426 posts,
#1289, "RE: Read new?"
In response to Reply # 0

Strange..it just went back to pulling up introductions again

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1286 Previous topic | Next topic