Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #126
View in linear mode

Subject: "Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.." Previous topic | Next topic
420a-TnthewerksFeb-24-05 09:53 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126, "Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
Feb-24-05 10:03 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

To me, that doesn't really grab my attention at all if I had a question or was new. It should say:

New Members check here before asking a question.

Or just "Check here before asking a question." And then inside, at the top have:

If you do not see your answer here, SEARCH the archives. If you do not find your answer there, you may post your question. There is 95% chance your question has been answered.

Or something like that in my opinion..

edit- I just saw that you do have "Newbies: Please read here before you post." but I didn't even see that, I've never seen that lol. And I don't think the new people do either..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., totaleklipse97, Feb-25-05 05:03 PM, #1
RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Feb-26-05 08:08 AM, #2
      RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Feb-27-05 02:23 PM, #3
RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a2ner, Feb-28-05 06:14 PM, #4
RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-03-05 08:03 PM, #5
      RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., Jen, Mar-08-05 06:04 AM, #6
           RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-08-05 09:14 AM, #7
                RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., Jen, Mar-09-05 02:41 AM, #8
                     RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-09-05 09:42 AM, #9

totaleklipse97Feb-25-05 05:03 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 0

what about "Frequently asked questions"

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420a-TnthewerksFeb-26-05 08:08 AM
2267 posts,
#128, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
what about "Frequently asked questions"

That would be better than what is there now, but it still doesn't say "come in here before you post bitches", you know?

420a-TnthewerksFeb-27-05 02:23 PM
2267 posts,
#129, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 2

Alrighty then.

420a2nerFeb-28-05 06:14 PM
Member since Aug 23rd 2004
181 posts,
#130, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 0

lol you should seriously call it, "come in here before you post bitches".

420a-TnthewerksMar-03-05 08:03 PM
2267 posts,
#131, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 4

No other feedback on this? It's been like what, 2 months since I posted this?

JenMar-08-05 06:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#134, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
No other feedback on this? It's been like what, 2 months since I posted this?

Hint?

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

420a-TnthewerksMar-08-05 09:14 AM
2267 posts,
#136, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Jen
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks No other feedback on this? It's been like what, 2 months since I posted this?
Hint?

They just don't want to admit that I'm better than them . joking, it would not be a fair fight since I have no ban button

JenMar-09-05 02:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#137, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
They just don't want to admit that I'm better than them .

Yeah, I bet that's it

420a-TnthewerksMar-09-05 09:42 AM
2267 posts,
#138, "RE: Changing the name of "Things we've seen before" folder.."
In response to Reply # 8
Mar-09-05 09:43 AM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by Jen
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks They just don't want to admit that I'm better than them .
Yeah, I bet that's it

Me too .

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #126 Previous topic | Next topic