Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1248
View in linear mode

Subject: "Site Administrator" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMechanic97May-09-08 02:30 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1248, "Site Administrator"

This may be a dumb question, but who is the site administrator? I was looking to get some information from the advanced tuning section but it said my access was denied. Who do i need to contact inorder for me to access this link? I also have a turbo kit I am trying to sell and it wont let me do that either! Sorry if i wasted your time I am just trying to get an understanding of what I need to do to access this information.

Thanks Chance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

djtrickeeMay-09-08 05:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1249, "RE: Site Administrator"
In response to Reply # 0

Oh boy.

I'm not sure if the DR. is in...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-11-08 06:56 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#1250, "RE: Site Administrator"
In response to Reply # 1

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Moderators

You cant post in the advanced section because we locked that a long time ago. We found that no one actually had any advanced info to add to it. I am more than positive your issue is not what we consider advanced.

As for the FS section. you need ot be a part of the cummunity and has X amount of posts before you can use it. We do not want someone who pops in to sell something, possible cheat someone and then disappear. If we find someone posting needless posts just to up their post count to access the FS section, thier ID will be deleted and they can recreate one to start all over.

Terry
Site Admin

TeamDR1665May-11-08 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1251, "RE: Site Administrator"
In response to Reply # 2

What STT said. Rather than police the advanced section on a daily basis, we've decided to now move any and all technical topics of a technical nature to that area once it's been resolved.

BST is a privilege we give to our active members. If you wish to buy something, you are allowed to PM the seller and strike up a conversation that way, however no direct posting of threads by people with less than 50 posts is allowed for the reasons mentioned above.

DSMechanic97May-11-08 01:10 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
15 posts,
#1252, "RE: Site Administrator"
In response to Reply # 3

Damn so i have to get 50+ posts to sell something. That sucks!, but i guess its the rules. I have 13 so I have a ways to go.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1248 Previous topic | Next topic