Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1176
View in linear mode

Subject: "Having to refreash homepage to get to forums" Previous topic | Next topic
HedgeJan-21-08 09:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1176, "Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"

Is anyone else having this problem? Everytime i come to 2gnt for about the past week i have to click refreash to be able to get to anything, like it still gives you the normal "in 2006 we replaced the old homepage" paragraph, but none of the side options are avalable until you refreash the page. It doesnt really bother me to do, but im just curious to see if anyone else is having this problem. I think it started when that blue simtech add was put on the page.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jan-21-08 10:22 AM, #1
RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-21-08 03:24 PM, #2
      RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Hedge, Jan-21-08 04:15 PM, #3
RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, 95eclipse420A, Jan-21-08 04:16 PM, #4
RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Hedge, Jan-21-08 04:24 PM, #5
      RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-22-08 04:30 AM, #6
           RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums, Hedge, Jan-23-08 06:15 PM, #7

ModeratorbullettdsmJan-21-08 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1177, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 0

Why yes, yes I am. Like you said it doesn't really bug me, but just a curiousity.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-21-08 03:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#1178, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 1

I've never had that happen.

The Wiki doesn't keep you logged in, and most of the options aren't available unless you're logged in. Could this be the behavior you're seeing?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

HedgeJan-21-08 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#1179, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-21-08 04:16 PM by Hedge

nope, ive been always been logged in for like a year, or sence when ever i signed up atleast. ill take a print screen.

95eclipse420AJan-21-08 04:16 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2005
139 posts,
#1180, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 0

I am having the same issue. The left side of the page where you login and go to the forums doesnt show up without hitting f5(refresh).

Banned

HedgeJan-21-08 04:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#1181, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 4

here is a small print screne of the first quarter of the page.

http://imageshack.us>

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-22-08 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#1182, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-22-08 07:29 AM by DarkOne

I see what it's doing.

It should be fixed now, oh and...

The wiki site (not the artiles, though) is now HTML 4.01 Transitional compliant. Yay.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

HedgeJan-23-08 06:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#1183, "RE: Having to refreash homepage to get to forums"
In response to Reply # 6

Yep it seems to be fixxed, hasnt happened to me in a few days. Thanks alot.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1176 Previous topic | Next topic