Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1157
View in linear mode

Subject: "hey all" Previous topic | Next topic
SupamanNov-09-07 11:04 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2007
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1157, "hey all"

i searched but couldn't find it..i was wondering how many post you need to post in classifieds..i got several things to sell since I've gotten rid of my eclipse front bumpers to rear lights to exhaust and tires..maybe a mod could help me out..appreciate it@

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorcs82685Nov-09-07 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1158, "RE: hey all"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-09-07 01:17 PM by cs82685

Originally posted by Supaman
i searched but couldn't find it..i was wondering how many post you need to post in classifieds..i got several things to sell since I've gotten rid of my eclipse front bumpers to rear lights to exhaust and tires..maybe a mod could help me out..appreciate it@

25. But if you start posting useless shit to get there we WILL delete your posts and classified threads.

Posting in the right section is nice too.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cc8ballaNov-12-07 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#1159, "RE: hey all"
In response to Reply # 1

^^ditto.

This is a community man. You contribute positively to the community, then you can sell your shit. We have too many that come here, sell their shit, and leave. This isn't ebay.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1157 Previous topic | Next topic