Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1130
View in linear mode

Subject: "bst" Previous topic | Next topic
talonesiracingJul-26-07 11:04 AM
Member since Jul 12th 2007
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1130, "bst"

could someone tell me what i need to do to post things to sell. It won't let me when I click to post. I didn't really know what section to put it in seeing as I can't post in the market place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorcs82685Jul-26-07 11:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1131, "RE: bst"
In response to Reply # 0

you need to have a minimum post count of 25 posts. DON'T just make useless posts to get to that minimum or your FS posts will be locked/deleted anyways or it can result in you being banned.

You can pm buyers/sellers that post in there if you want something they have or have something they want

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-26-07 06:33 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#1132, "RE: bst"
In response to Reply # 1

This was explained to you in the email you sent me a day or two ago. Nothing has changed since then.

MalenkoJul-27-07 03:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1133, "RE: bst"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
This was explained to you in the email you sent me a day or two ago. Nothing has changed since then.

and nothing will.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1130 Previous topic | Next topic