Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1087
View in linear mode

Subject: "Could I post a video to our posts !" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuMay-17-07 04:49 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1087, "Could I post a video to our posts !"

Because I found two cool videos from myspace ones a Black DSM 4g63t on a Dyno and other is about a reinforcement for an intercooler/radiator.

I wanted you ask you guys, because I see pictures other members add but none of these.

Not, sure if you guys where thinking about the same thing.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, TeamDR1665, May-19-07 04:56 AM, #1
RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, djtrickee, May-19-07 06:19 AM, #2
RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, TeamDR1665, May-19-07 11:28 AM, #3
RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, dalesmitsu, May-19-07 05:37 PM, #4
      RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, TeamDR1665, May-20-07 09:02 AM, #5
           RE: Could I post a video to our posts !, dalesmitsu, May-20-07 08:39 PM, #6

TeamDR1665May-19-07 04:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1091, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 0

If it's relevant, sure. Go ahead. Remember, this is your community too, so if you find something that would be useful to the membership or, at the very least, entertaining to see, go right ahead. A couple things to keep in mind, though...

1. We're not going to host it for you, so link to Google or YouTube.

2. If it's a How-To video, consider transcribing the dialogue in the video and making an article for the Wiki. Be sure to contact them and get their permission to do so first.

3. Doesn't matter how cool the video might be, people tend to get tired of people who just post video after video in the OT sections.

4. If you post up Smithy's 6xxwhp run with the Disturbed soundtrack, you're going to get clowned for reposting hardcore. LOL.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeMay-19-07 06:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1092, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 1

OR...

you we could just make a seperate VIDEO sub-forum. hahahahahaha!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665May-19-07 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1093, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by djtrickee
OR... you we could just make a seperate VIDEO sub-forum. hahahahahaha!

dalesmitsuMay-19-07 05:37 PM
986 posts,
#1094, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DR1665
If it's relevant, sure. Go ahead. Remember, this is your community too, so if you find something that would be useful to the membership or, at the very least, entertaining to see, go right ahead. A couple things to keep in mind, though... 1. We're not going to host it for you, so link to Google or YouTube. 2. If it's a How-To video, consider transcribing the dialogue in the video and making an article for the Wiki. Be sure to contact them and get their permission to do so first. 3. Doesn't matter how cool the video might be, people tend to get tired of people who just post video after video in the OT sections. 4. If you post up Smithy's 6xxwhp run with the Disturbed soundtrack, you're going to get clowned for reposting hardcore. LOL.

Lmao, Oh man mybad I didn't know you seen that from myspace. funny!

Thats, insane I think it wasn't really that much, Dyno's do give wrong numbers.

Well, the videos there are public viewing and about all are YouTube.

The intercooler video is the one I'll try to post, looks interesting. I'm might do this when I install mine.

Videos are lame but some are kinda cool..

Thankyou

TeamDR1665May-20-07 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1095, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by DR1665 4. If you post up Smithy's 6xxwhp run with the Disturbed soundtrack, you're going to get clowned for reposting hardcore. LOL.
Lmao, Oh man mybad I didn't know you seen that from myspace. funny! Thats, insane I think it wasn't really that much, Dyno's do give wrong numbers.

Are you serious? Out of the blue like that, you were talking about that video? Wow. Had that one saved on the desktop since September of 2003.

MySpace isn't shit. Just so you know.

dalesmitsuMay-20-07 08:39 PM
986 posts,
#1096, "RE: Could I post a video to our posts !"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by DR1665 4. If you post up Smithy's 6xxwhp run with the Disturbed soundtrack, you're going to get clowned for reposting hardcore. LOL.
Lmao, Oh man mybad I didn't know you seen that from myspace. funny! Thats, insane I think it wasn't really that much, Dyno's do give wrong numbers.
Are you serious? Out of the blue like that, you were talking about that video? Wow. Had that one saved on the desktop since September of 2003. MySpace isn't shit. Just so you know.

No, it wasn't out of the blue. I found it when I was looking for DSM shootout videos. Because I've never been there I've heard about it.
I just came across it one day,smithy's 6xxwhp. Wonder if someone could do that for 420a motor

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1087 Previous topic | Next topic