Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1010
View in linear mode

Subject: "Post Count for For Sale Section." Previous topic | Next topic
jshillinFeb-27-07 02:52 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2007
63 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1010, "Post Count for For Sale Section."

I've searched the boards, but I can not find the answer to this qwestion. I don't know if I'm searchng the wrong criteria or what.

How many posts and/or how long do you have to be a member to post in the forsale section?

I posted in this section fine for weeks and now I can not. I've bought a few things from the boards already(HRC STG 2, ST Sways, Bushings, Valve Cover), but it's hard to do now that I can not post.

Thanks

- Jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jshillinFeb-27-07 08:00 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2007
63 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1011, "RE: Post Count for For Sale Section."
In response to Reply # 0

OK, I am able to post in that forum now. I don't know if the required post count was 20 or not, but that's the number I just surpassed.

Thanks

- Jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cc8ballaMar-02-07 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#1012, "RE: Post Count for For Sale Section."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by jshillin
OK, I am able to post in that forum now. I don't know if the required post count was 20 or not, but that's the number I just surpassed. Thanks - Jason

It is 25. Recently changed rule, that you were right on the cusp of.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

RedLineInc07Mar-02-07 03:54 PM
Member since Feb 25th 2007
75 posts,
#1013, "RE: Post Count for For Sale Section."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by cc8balla
Originally posted by jshillin OK, I am able to post in that forum now. I don't know if the required post count was 20 or not, but that's the number I just surpassed. Thanks - Jason
It is 25. Recently changed rule, that you were right on the cusp of.

That is cool cause I have some random parts laying in the garage that I need to get rid of...Hmmm forgot we could sell here...I love this site

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1010 Previous topic | Next topic