Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #5185
View in linear mode

Subject: "Crower cams for sale..." Previous topic | Next topic
RAIZINJul-14-01 11:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5185, "Crower cams for sale..."

I have another set of Crower cams for sale. Brand new stock cams cost over 200 each. These cams have never been used and are still in the box Crower packed them in with cam lube to break them in. Good thing about this is you get to keep your cams to swap back in for smog check time. If you want to know the lift and duration.. refer to my post awhile back under this section. Price is 200 or best offer. It's only 80 bucks (40 per cam) have them re-ground at crower.. but that's if you provide your core. If you buy these from me.. once again.. you will have two sets.. one for smog time.. and one for all the other times you want to pull on stock 420A's and honda's. These cams make a noticable difference. Don't pass this up.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fast420AJul-14-01 12:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5186, "I am interested but I can't find any specs for them back in the archives. . ."
In response to Reply # 0

Post up the specs and you might have a buyer. Thanks!!

KYB AGX Struts
Neuspeed Sport Springs
5 Strut Bars (2 F/U, F/L, R/U, R/L)
Sprint Front Camber Kit
$15 Rear Camber Kit
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Custom 2 1/4 inch exhaust
Empty Catalytic Convertor
225/50/16inch Wheels and Tires

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RAIZINJul-14-01 01:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5187, "RE: I am interested but I can't find any specs for them back in the archives. . ."
In response to Reply # 1

http://www.2gnt.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=1457&forum=DCForumID13&archive=yes

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #5185 Previous topic | Next topic