Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138579
View in linear mode

Subject: "2g clutch pedal assembly" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRed90SevMar-25-15 05:15 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138579, "2g clutch pedal assembly"
Mar-26-15 03:43 PM by Red90Sev

EDIT again: So which 2g's came with a clutch switch. I know there's a neutral safety switch, (which I have) but where my clutch height adjustment bolt is, some 2g's have a clutch switch. I've seen videos and pics of these clutch switches. Is it just the 4g63 cars that came with them? Anyone know? This would be convenient for my N2MB wot/2step I've been running for years and allow more adjustment.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Th3DooMMar-29-15 07:46 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2013
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#138580, "RE: 2g clutch pedal assembly"
In response to Reply # 0

Afaik all the cars with cruise control came with that switch.

420a in Europe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-29-15 07:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138582, "RE: 2g clutch pedal assembly"
In response to Reply # 1

All manuals came with a clutch switch.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

VendorRed90SevMar-30-15 07:42 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#138583, "RE: 2g clutch pedal assembly"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-30-15 07:52 AM by Red90Sev

Mine didn't, just had a clutch safety switch. 1997 Eclipse GS and have cruise from factory. My other two Eclipses don't either, the 97 and 95 both have cruise as well, but they only have the clutch safety switch, neither of them have the cruise switch. All three of my cars have a bolt and nut as a stop instead of the cruise switch. So not all of them with cruise have a cruise switch.
Here's a pic of my clutch pedal assembly, you can see the clutch safety switch and where the cruise switch should be, but there's just an adjustment bolt instead. All three of my Eclipses with cruise control have the adjustment bolt and no switch. So I'm still stumped as to which one's come with a cruise switch and which don't and why...?
http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/Red90Sev/media/d5df5d34.jpg.html>

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138579 Previous topic | Next topic