Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138512
View in linear mode

Subject: "injectors" Previous topic | Next topic
Jspeed1Nov-23-14 02:45 PM
Member since Oct 16th 2014
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138512, "injectors"

So i bought AUS Injection (B56010-550-4) 550cc injectors last night used for b/d/h series hondas, but they were for $74 on amazon for a set of 4. I knew this sounded crazy and i should have bought all the injectors they had because i checked back this morning and they were back up to their normal list price (around $260) so i guess my question is, can i use these honda high impedance injectors in my 420a? If not i could always sell them for a healthy profit. Also if i can use these, it will be for a later build and date.
Also im sure many of you know your stuff about p&h and static injectors, is there a huge difference between managing/tuning? Ill obviously have a safc later and all supporting mods, but anything special in regaurds in using after market fpr, and fuel mods or will the oem ecu and tuning the piggy back sort out the different types of electrical current delivery?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fallen4ng31Nov-24-14 09:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138513, "RE: injectors"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-24-14 09:48 AM by Fallen4ng31

420a powered cars use High-Z injectors, as I recall, so impedance shouldn't be an issue.

It's more a question of: "Will they fit my fuel rail and head?"

I *believe* your stock injectors are rated at 19lb/200cc. A 125% increase is pretty significant, I don't know if you can dial that much out with an AFC. (Bear in mind that I have no experience with that particular tool.)

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jspeed1Nov-24-14 05:30 PM
Member since Oct 16th 2014
2 posts,
#138514, "RE: injectors"
In response to Reply # 1

Right on ya ill give them a try, i should be able to use some good 420a rubber seals and see if they fit. Although when i start tuning and modding fuel delivery ive always either helped with instruction from someone else or had someone help me, very complex if you actually think about the electronic aspect of fuel delivery, mechanical add ons are cake work

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138512 Previous topic | Next topic