Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #132736
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rear Motor Mount Bracket" Previous topic | Next topic
Nisshoku81Dec-20-10 08:21 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2007
174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132736, "Rear Motor Mount Bracket"

So after doing tons of research on the forums I figured part number MB910662 was the bracket for the rear motor mount. Unless Mitsubishi sent me the wrong item, the part number is the actual rear motor mount and not the bracket that connects that motor mount to the transmission. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I'm in need of that bracket asap.

This is what I was received from Mitsubishi - http://gallery.me.com/carlsimmons81#100089

Please help...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Rear Motor Mount Bracket, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-20-10 08:57 PM, #1
RE: Rear Motor Mount Bracket, megaskillz, Dec-21-10 12:03 AM, #2
      Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., AdministratorCODE4, Dec-21-10 06:53 AM, #3
           RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-21-10 08:46 AM, #4
                RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Ebster1085, Dec-21-10 09:18 AM, #5
                     RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., megaskillz, Dec-21-10 12:06 PM, #6
                          RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Nisshoku81, Dec-21-10 05:09 PM, #7
                          RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Nisshoku81, Dec-21-10 05:30 PM, #8
                               RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Ebster1085, Dec-22-10 09:47 AM, #9
                                    RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Nisshoku81, Dec-22-10 09:50 AM, #10
                                         RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount., Nisshoku81, Dec-22-10 02:12 PM, #11

AdministratorCODE4Dec-20-10 08:57 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132737, "RE: Rear Motor Mount Bracket"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-20-10 09:04 PM by CODE4

MTX is MB936595 - Bracket. Related mount is MB910662.

ATX is MB936591 - Bracket. Related mount is MB910663.

Miller Import Parts has one for $15 dude.

http://www.millerimportparts.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=73

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

megaskillzDec-21-10 12:03 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#132739, "RE: Rear Motor Mount Bracket"
In response to Reply # 1

Mmmmm... If I'm not mistaken I think he is refering to the rear roll stopper bracket. For manual trans that would be part # MR145035.

AdministratorCODE4Dec-21-10 06:53 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#132740, "Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by megaskillz
Mmmmm... If I'm not mistaken I think he is refering to the rear roll stopper bracket. For manual trans that would be part # MR145035.

You are correct. MR145035 is the MTX roll stopper bracket. I was thinking of the driver's side mount for some reason.

In case of some poor soul searching through this in the future, MB936593 is the rear roll stopper bracket for ATX.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-21-10 08:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#132741, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 3

http://www.2gnt.com/pnc.php?op=display&pnc=21832P
http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main22/main22sub110.html

It's in CAPS...

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Ebster1085Dec-21-10 09:18 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#132742, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 4

Just make sure you get the correct one. At first glance, and even upon closer inspection, the manual and automatic rear roll stopper look almost identical. However, they are oriented slightly differently and are not interchangeable.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

megaskillzDec-21-10 12:06 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#132743, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 5

I'd also like to add as mentioned earlier that Miller Imports does have this part as well for automatic trans for $10 here.

http://www.millerimportparts.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=814

If you are manual trans I would email him and ask if he has one lying around because he usually does. Be careful though because I have had a run in with him where he repeatedly kept sending me wrong parts. We were back and for for a while before we got it all straighten out. Just compare your part off your car to his and you will be good to go.

Nisshoku81Dec-21-10 05:09 PM
174 posts,
#132744, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks guys. Took some notes and going to order that part right now!

Nisshoku81Dec-21-10 05:30 PM
174 posts,
#132745, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by megaskillz
I'd also like to add as mentioned earlier that Miller Imports does have this part as well for automatic trans for $10 here. http://www.millerimportparts.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=814 If you are manual trans I would email him and ask if he has one lying around because he usually does. Be careful though because I have had a run in with him where he repeatedly kept sending me wrong parts. We were back and for for a while before we got it all straighten out. Just compare your part off your car to his and you will be good to go.

Sent the email to him and now waiting for a response.

Ebster1085Dec-22-10 09:47 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#132752, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 8

I have a AT rear roll stopper which I custom filled with 3M Window Weld to stiffen it up. Lemme know if you want it, I'll let it go cheap as I have no use for it.

Nisshoku81Dec-22-10 09:50 AM
174 posts,
#132753, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Ebster1085
I have a AT rear roll stopper which I custom filled with 3M Window Weld to stiffen it up. Lemme know if you want it, I'll let it go cheap as I have no use for it.

If it were for a manual, id take it.

Nisshoku81Dec-22-10 02:12 PM
174 posts,
#132757, "RE: Part numbers for rear roll stopper/motor mount."
In response to Reply # 10

Got it. $30.00 shipped from Miller!! Finally able to get rid of the annoying popping sound.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #132736 Previous topic | Next topic