Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1317
View in linear mode

Subject: "WIll I ever get my money out of this car ??? YEAH RIGHT!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
E_ME_2Apr-26-01 05:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
57 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1317, "WIll I ever get my money out of this car ??? YEAH RIGHT!!!"

Damn !!! theres only one thing that honda racers can say about us........"ECLIPSE DRIVERS ARE DAMN DEDICATED TO KICKING HONDA ASS" !!!!

Where did all the money go ??

96 eclipse RS
70k miles
yr 2000 block..upgraded with JE pistons, Crower rods, total seal rings...
4 angle valve job on stock head.
HRC stage 2 turbo kit
Magna flow race series exhaust.
Skunk 2 coils w/KYB adj. gas shocks
Shogun side and rear skirts
1999 front bumper w/projector lights
GST high rise spoiler
GST rims w/new perelli's z-rated
Pioneer deh-9000r deck with door and rear speakers, 12inch fosgate with rockford 1000 watt amp.
Greddy turbo timer
autometer gauges.
Short shifter
ACT stage 3 clutch.

How much ya think Ill get for it ??? Other than a bunch of booty.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanApr-26-01 07:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1318, "RE: WIll I ever get my money out of this car ??? YEAH RIGHT!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

well i was thinking the same about my ride, the permanent mods i have like the painted dash and all force me to sell to another enthusiast cause i cant go back stock now. but you have a year newer car with a turbo, and i have more mods than you so if you wanna go 50/50 and say our cars are equally valuable (DO NOT insert lame-ass no-turbo comment here punks) i wanna get 15 G's for mine. so id say if you advert. at 15 thousand you could get no less than 13, that is of course, assuming youre willing to wait for an enthusiast who wants it. and 70K is just about exact for a nine-six.
good luck bro
damn, didnt know the 2000 eclipse block would fit in our cars.

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanApr-26-01 07:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#1319, "RE: WIll I ever get my money out of this car ??? YEAH RIGHT!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

nah, i changed my mind, keep the car and take your payments in the aforementioned "Booty" method of payment. you cant beat being wanted by a girl who doesnt even know your personality or if your a serial killer or not)

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1317 Previous topic | Next topic