Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117241
View in linear mode

Subject: "How the heck did this happen?" Previous topic | Next topic
IrfanJan-31-01 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
566 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117241, "How the heck did this happen?"

the other day i was washing my car (yes, it was 12 degrees outside), and I noticed that the plastic that surrounds my driverside foglight was missing!!! it looks like it could have been broken off, but would someone go through the troubleof breaking it off, pushing it out the back of the hole, and make sure not to damage the light at all? the foglight itself is in perfect shape. anyone else have something like this happen???

2GNT Member #76, since Fall 1999

Drives: 2004 Mazda RX-8
Drove: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE
1999 Eclipse GS Hahn Stage 1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: How the heck did this happen?, John99RS, Jan-31-01 07:53 AM, #1
RE: How the heck did this happen?, Louis, Jan-31-01 05:36 PM, #2
      RE: How the heck did this happen?, Ryan_RS, Feb-01-01 03:51 PM, #3
           RE: How the heck did this happen?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Feb-01-01 04:09 PM, #4
                RE: How the heck did this happen?, Justin, Feb-02-01 05:08 AM, #5
thanks, Irfan, Feb-02-01 06:38 PM, #6
RE: thanks, TeamStan2gnt, Feb-03-01 12:00 AM, #7

John99RSJan-31-01 07:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#117242, "RE: How the heck did this happen?"
In response to Reply # 0

It probably just came out while you were driving. There is only one little screw that holds it on. Just stop by the dealer and pick one up, they're cheap.

John
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LouisJan-31-01 05:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
158 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117243, "RE: How the heck did this happen?"
In response to Reply # 1

Same happened to me...went to the dealer and bought one for 7 bucks..

Ryan_HesFeb-01-01 03:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117244, "RE: How the heck did this happen?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, mine fell out also, except I'm assuming mine fell out the front. It can do that easily when the screw is loose. Go to the dealer and get one for 7$. But, if your other one has been around a while, the new one could be a 'newer' shade of black. I just bought 2 new ones.

Ryan
Ryeguy2002@Hotmail.com
'97 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

http://www.monkeygods.com/Ryan
(Fast connection suggested)

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ModeratorEvuLFleAFeb-01-01 04:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#117245, "RE: How the heck did this happen?"
In response to Reply # 3

I lost one of mine somehow and now I have 2 shades of black. Cant tell unless you look closely though

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

JustinFeb-02-01 05:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
73 posts,
#117246, "RE: How the heck did this happen?"
In response to Reply # 4

paint them to match your car..thats all.

IrfanFeb-02-01 06:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
566 posts,
#117247, "thanks"
In response to Reply # 0

i see its a common problem. well, i guess i can quit blaming freshman college punks.

2GNT Member #76, since Fall 1999

Drives: 2004 Mazda RX-8
Drove: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE
1999 Eclipse GS Hahn Stage 1

TeamStan2gntFeb-03-01 12:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#117248, "RE: thanks"
In response to Reply # 6

One of mine fell out too. I was lucky enough to find it not far from the car. Said to myself "somebody lost there foglight cover" then saw that it was mine.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117241 Previous topic | Next topic