Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #86301
View in linear mode

Subject: "WOW... just goes to show ya...ya ever can tell" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsFeb-21-05 02:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86301, "WOW... just goes to show ya...ya ever can tell"

just got my fidanza flywheel back from my machinist and he had to take off a total of .012 from the insert. he said it was "fucked up"...
i got my tranny, clutch and flywheel from an old member who was highly respected so i choose to beleive that he did not know about this stuff when i bought it from him, that maybe he got the shaft and unknowingly passed it on to me.

so first the questionable "factory" Luk clutch disc breaks in my "spec stage 3", and now the flywheel being such a mess...

Ouy Vay!
o well...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #86301 Previous topic | Next topic