Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #74044
View in linear mode

Subject: "What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?" Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxMay-05-04 05:45 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74044, "What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"

I know we have a NVT350 tranny, and I know there is an exact part number even a picture of the shit somewhere in the archives. However I cant find it. Anyone know off the top?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild.
*Beginning Project: Boost

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, xEclipsE RaceRx, May-05-04 05:47 AM, #1
RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-05-04 05:54 AM, #2
RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, xEclipsE RaceRx, May-05-04 06:05 AM, #3
      RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, Dave41079, May-05-04 06:06 AM, #4
      RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, xEclipsE RaceRx, May-05-04 10:44 AM, #5
      Oh Oh, right from the dead, DSMRoadster, Sep-23-04 08:40 PM, #6
RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?, AdministratorCODE4, Sep-24-04 04:45 PM, #7

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-05-04 05:47 AM
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74045, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 0

Aight I just found the picture but I cant read the part number on the picture...lol... so anyone still know?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-05-04 05:54 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#74046, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 1

I will check when i get home if noone else posts. I get off work at 530 tonight

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, 450 Turbo injectors, SFMU/return line, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-05-04 06:05 AM
2982 posts,
#74047, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 1

Ok I found the part number as well lol I was just impatient, but I guess this thread can help someone else in the future.

PART # Is

Cost $14-$15 each qt. You need 2 qts.

Keywords for search (if this even helps): transmission fluid tranny mtx manual

Dave41079May-05-04 06:06 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#74048, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 3

It's on the main page...search n00b! http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=6&categories=Manual+Tranny#36

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-05-04 10:44 AM
2982 posts,
#74070, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 4

Fuck you Dave...hahah man I need an OWNED picture right now.

DSMRoadsterSep-23-04 08:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#80951, "Oh Oh, right from the dead"
In response to Reply # 3

Man I love the search button. LOVE IT! Number 1, do not mix tranny fluid. Number 2 tell the dealers to fuck themselves if they offer anything else. ATF-4 my ass. Anyways I notice someone else posted the part number for the mopar tranny fluid, but it went something like this a995zc1x01. So are they the same fluid with different numbers or what? Just a little confuse here.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

AdministratorCODE4Sep-24-04 04:45 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#80975, "RE: What is the part # for the MOPAR tranny fluid?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-24-04 04:50 PM by CODE4

Originally posted by xEclipsE RaceRx
I know we have a NVT350 tranny, and I know there is an exact part number even a picture of the shit somewhere in the archives. However I cant find it. Anyone know off the top? 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition "Mommy financed...Mommy certified" Check Out My Site For Pix http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm *Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild. *Beginning Project: Boost

part #A995ZC1X01 - $16.17 per quart

and here is the old thread.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=34&topic_id=1858&mesg_id=1858&listing_type=search

EDIT: This is what the bottle looks like.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #74044 Previous topic | Next topic