Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #73022
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jet ECU upgrade......" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
silvereclipse30Apr-17-04 11:30 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73022, "Jet ECU upgrade......"

do these anything for our cars??? what they claim and what is true are probably completely different but has anyone tried it............thanks

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1976&prmenbr=361

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, 95GSEclipse, Apr-17-04 11:47 AM, #1
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, ajna_star, Apr-17-04 02:22 PM, #2
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-17-04 03:02 PM, #3
      RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, ajna_star, Apr-17-04 03:12 PM, #4
      RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, grain, Apr-17-04 03:13 PM, #5
           RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, 96eclipse2nr, Apr-17-04 03:16 PM, #6
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-18-04 07:00 PM, #23
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-18-04 07:05 PM, #24
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-18-04 07:15 PM, #25
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-17-04 03:56 PM, #7
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-17-04 06:46 PM, #8
      RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, a_miller_76, Apr-18-04 07:13 AM, #9
           RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-18-04 07:23 AM, #10
                RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-18-04 08:17 AM, #11
                RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, 96eclipse2nr, Apr-18-04 10:01 AM, #12
                     RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-18-04 11:22 AM, #13
                          RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-18-04 11:51 AM, #14
                               RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, 96eclipse2nr, Apr-18-04 12:44 PM, #15
                                    RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-18-04 12:48 PM, #16
                                         RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, 96eclipse2nr, Apr-18-04 12:50 PM, #17
                                              RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Uberingram, Apr-18-04 12:51 PM, #18
                                                   RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, FarOutKucki, Apr-18-04 06:17 PM, #19
                                                        RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, a_miller_76, Apr-18-04 06:25 PM, #20
                                                        RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, nightwolf2369, Apr-18-04 06:27 PM, #21
                                                             RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Pushin420a, Apr-18-04 06:31 PM, #22
                RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, a_miller_76, Apr-18-04 07:40 PM, #26
                     RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, nightwolf2369, Apr-18-04 08:07 PM, #27
                          RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-18-04 11:28 PM, #28
                               RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Dave41079, Apr-19-04 12:06 AM, #29
                                    RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, mikes96, Apr-19-04 01:41 AM, #30
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, discount_tyr420a, Apr-19-04 03:18 AM, #31
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, silvereclipse30, Apr-19-04 08:40 AM, #33
      RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Blizare, Apr-19-04 09:33 AM, #35
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Skrilla, Apr-19-04 06:56 AM, #32
RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, nightwolf2369, Apr-19-04 09:29 AM, #34
      RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, Blizare, Apr-19-04 09:33 AM, #36
           RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, FarOutKucki, Apr-19-04 09:52 AM, #37
                RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, TeamDR1665, Apr-19-04 09:59 AM, #38
                     RE: Jet ECU upgrade......, TeamAvenger, Apr-19-04 10:19 AM, #39

95GSEclipseApr-17-04 11:47 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2003
662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73023, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-17-04 11:48 AM by 95GSEclipse

ive heard of a few people doing it...but it really didnt do anything to there car for performance, the only noticable change to the PCM programming was the rev limiters were removed or just raised really high....which really wont do anything for the majority of us (unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) becuase we dont have little rev like hell honda motors...are motors start to loose power before the rev limiter and your valvetrain is not going to be too happy

Klein567 - Ya i heard about that ticket you and Sean got.
Clint485 - Stupid chick cop...worst part was she looked like a dude.
Klein567- Thats becuase all hot cops are strippers

ajna_starApr-17-04 02:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#73026, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 1

dyno shows no gains & i hear of peoples cars getting fucked up from it.... just wait to see how many people flame this thread lol

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

silvereclipse30Apr-17-04 03:02 PM
1661 posts,
#73028, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 2

well my cousin got one for is integra gsr and picked up 18 HP to the wheels and 22 torque.....so flame away.....just lookin for some power

ajna_starApr-17-04 03:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#73029, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by silvereclipse30
well my cousin got one for is integra gsr and picked up 18 HP to the wheels and 22 torque.....so flame away.....just lookin for some power

does nothin for a 2gnt...

what year is your car? if its a 97 ide take a serious look at an af/x ecu...

im sure it can be used on other years if the pinouts are corrected

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

grainApr-17-04 03:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#73030, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 3

hey, read the site name your on. 2gnt, not honda tuning. not every engine is designed the same, and different engines are tuned differently from the factory.

96eclipse2nrApr-17-04 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#73034, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 5

and we have smarter computers...maybe too smart. they learn their way around all those little resistor tricks, ecu add ons, modules, etc. the only tried and true ECU upgrade is the AFX one mentioned above...unfortunatley they only come for the 97 ecu.

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

silvereclipse30Apr-18-04 07:00 PM
1661 posts,
#73113, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 95GSEclipse
ive heard of a few people doing it...but it really didnt do anything to there car for performance, the only noticable change to the PCM programming was the rev limiters were removed or just raised really high....which really wont do anything for the majority of us (unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) becuase we dont have little rev like hell honda motors...are motors start to loose power before the rev limiter and your valvetrain is not going to be too happy

(unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) those mods smart asses

UberingramApr-18-04 07:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73114, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by 95GSEclipse ive heard of a few people doing it...but it really didnt do anything to there car for performance, the only noticable change to the PCM programming was the rev limiters were removed or just raised really high....which really wont do anything for the majority of us (unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) becuase we dont have little rev like hell honda motors...are motors start to loose power before the rev limiter and your valvetrain is not going to be too happy
(unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) those mods smart asses

With searching you'd find a nice thread in the advanced forum regarding making the 420A a high reving motor. Not that that would salvage this poor idea of a mod. But hey, why don't you be the pioneer.

silvereclipse30Apr-18-04 07:15 PM
1661 posts,
#73117, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 95GSEclipse

(unless you have a rebuilt head and crazy cams) those mods

UberingramApr-17-04 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73038, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 0

do these anything for our cars??? what they claim and what is true are probably completely different but has anyone tried it............thanks http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1976&prmenbr=361

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

You've solved one mystery for me. So I'll solve one for you. Quid pro quo.

forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=search&search_type=advanced&select_forum=0

silvereclipse30Apr-17-04 06:46 PM
1661 posts,
#73044, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 7

well I know its a different engine or I wouldn't be askin.....I know about the howell ecu and mine is a 98 so I was just lookin at some different options....just asked a simple question for people who have ACTUALLY tried it not the flamers....

a_miller_76Apr-18-04 07:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#73060, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 8

well I know its a different engine or I wouldn't be askin.....I know about the howell ecu and mine is a 98 so I was just lookin at some different options....just asked a simple question for people who have ACTUALLY tried it not the flamers....

Dude you really suck. We've been on this board forEVER. We don't have to test it because we've had enough people come on here who buy one and report that IT DOESN'T WORK! We're a community, we look out for each other, and when a product sucks then we tell everyone.

Like, I've NEVER bought a tornado for my car but I know they suck. Why? Cuz Skrilla bought one and dynoed it and lost 3 hp. So I don't have to have "experience" with it to know it's a waste of fuckin money.

So just take it for what it is, the ecu ad on sucks! It doesn't do anything for our cars. And if you used the fuckin search button you'd know that!

silvereclipse30Apr-18-04 07:23 AM
1661 posts,
#73061, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 9

well its started out by gettin good responses but then smart asses have to fuck things up....

UberingramApr-18-04 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73064, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 10
Apr-18-04 08:18 AM by Uberingram

well its started out by gettin good responses but then smart asses have to fuck things up....

Less talking and more searching.

Originally posted by a_miller_76
And if you used the fuckin search button you'd know that!

96eclipse2nrApr-18-04 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#73072, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Uberingram
Originally posted by silvereclipse30 well its started out by gettin good responses but then smart asses have to fuck things up....
Less talking and more searching.
Originally posted by a_miller_76 And if you used the fuckin search button you'd know that!

bwahahaa, dude i think you pretty well screwed yourself when you said you wanted help from people who have used them only...and that basically those of us who hadnt wasted 300 bux didnt know what we were talking about. the fact is, not many people have tried them because they are understood to now work with our vehicles....so theres no need to go blow 3 benjamins just to find out for ourselves. if your convinced it will work, then go buy one...but its been answered before...in the TWSB i think even.

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

silvereclipse30Apr-18-04 11:22 AM
1661 posts,
#73074, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 12

I asked because people like u and urber even tho u've never used it but just cuz someone tells u it didn't work u'll go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and tell everyone and there mom that.....u may be right and I'm not sayin either way but this was the reason I asked for someone who has tried it.....and it does work if u have the right mods!!!

UberingramApr-18-04 11:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73077, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 13

and it does work if u have the right mods!!!

Show us and we'll stop giving you crap.

96eclipse2nrApr-18-04 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#73081, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 14

very well smart one...do some reading

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40104&mesg_id=40104&listing_type=search

"all my electrical problems have been seemed to be caused by my ecu goin bad. i had my ecu 'upgraded' by jet chip....and after 6 months(3 months in storage). it just seemed to go bad. coincidence, i think not."

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=39247&mesg_id=39247&listing_type=search

"all i can say about the Jet ECU Upgrade is...DONT DO IT!!! its a waste of 300 bucks and you car has to be down for a week cuz you send in the ECU to them to reprogram. i had them do it and i went thru hell to get the shit done."

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=30655&mesg_id=30655&listing_type=search

"Unfotunatly I was one of the few people who bought into this(long before I found this site), and yes it did nothing for performance.
Dont waste your money."

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=14401&mesg_id=14401&listing_type=search

"Well, if the JET ecu is like the one a neon, you basically bought a stock computer with a sticker on it. In this case, you will have no problem running a turbo with it. I don't know if the one for your car has been dynoed, but I have a feeling that it is probably junk if others on here have told you not to buy it. DOn't know for sure though. Later"

do i really need to go on? nobody is on any "bandwagon" here. like ^^ said above, we are a community and we are all here to help eachother. nobody wants to see someone blow 300 bux on a restickered computer. you want a real piggyback computer, get a safc or the like. our cars arent that simple to "chip". deal with it, go on, JET ecu's do not do a damn thing. youve read the results from people who have them, and its the exact thing we have been saying.

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

UberingramApr-18-04 12:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73083, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 15

And how did you find all that kick ass information?

96eclipse2nrApr-18-04 12:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#73084, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 16
Apr-18-04 12:53 PM by 96eclipse2nr

why certainly chris...i found it using..

THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

UberingramApr-18-04 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73085, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 17
Apr-18-04 12:53 PM by Uberingram

Originally posted by 96eclipse2nr
why certainly chris...i found it using.. . . . . . . . . . . THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

Yeah, I thought so. Just checking. You never know when one of these noobish questions might not be answered with the Search Tool.

FarOutKuckiApr-18-04 06:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2719 posts,
#73109, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 18

silvereclipse30... fuck these guys, they dont know shit. the jet chip works awesome. go spend your $300.

that should set you up for your next mod, 4g63 engine swap!!!!!!!!!11!!

a_miller_76Apr-18-04 06:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#73110, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 19

silvereclipse30 = the new MLP of the tech sections.

nightwolf2369Apr-18-04 06:27 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#73111, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by FarOutKucki
silvereclipse30... fuck these guys, they dont know shit. the jet chip works awesome. go spend your $300. that should set you up for your next mod, 4g63 engine swap!!!!!!!!!11!!

haha, don't buy the chip, sell the car and buy a turbo. remind you of another dsm site?

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

Pushin420aApr-18-04 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#73112, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by nightwolf2369
Originally posted by FarOutKucki silvereclipse30... fuck these guys, they dont know shit. the jet chip works awesome. go spend your $300. that should set you up for your next mod, 4g63 engine swap!!!!!!!!!11!!
haha, don't buy the chip, sell the car and buy a turbo. remind you of another dsm site?

Search nOoB...

I'm a noob so this is funny shit...

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

a_miller_76Apr-18-04 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#73120, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 10

What? THE FIRST RESPONSE YOU GOT WAS IT DOESN'T WORK! You really are a retard.

nightwolf2369Apr-18-04 08:07 PM
951 posts,
#73123, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Originally posted by silvereclipse30 well its started out by gettin good responses but then smart asses have to fuck things up....
What? THE FIRST RESPONSE YOU GOT WAS IT DOESN'T WORK! You really are a retard.

haha

silvereclipse30Apr-18-04 11:28 PM
1661 posts,
#73126, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 27

hey dumb shit....I asked if they did anything for our cars....without cams and head work it wouldn't do much he what he said......I never said that it would work, he gave me good info......I just asked a question u stupid fuckin tool

Dave41079Apr-19-04 12:06 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#73128, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 28

hey dumb shit....I asked if they did anything for our cars....without cams and head work it wouldn't do much he what he said......I never said that it would work, he gave me good info......I just asked a question u stupid fuckin tool

Yes, it does wonders for your car. You get a new nifty sticker under the hood, which is uber pimptastic. You get the same performance as stock, which is at least not a loss. And you get a better power to weight ratio since your wallet is now 3 bills lighter. Maybe you should just give me $300 and I'll send you an ECU I pull from the junkyard, polish it up, and paint a swell logo on. Whaddaya say?

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

mikes96Apr-19-04 01:41 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
110 posts,
#73129, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 29

we could try this
i have one of those jet ecus for a 99 are the 98 and 99 ecus the same if so give me your address ill send it to you . post the results . if its good you can buy it or send it back to me

discount_tyr420aApr-19-04 03:18 AM
Member since Jul 28th 2002
237 posts,
#73130, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 0

hey man...i just want toget on this thing and let you know, i DID DO THE JET CHIP. it did nothing for my car a fried my computer about 5 months later. oh, and jet does nothing when it happens. but i figured you were looking for a voice of experience with this jet chip for our car, so here it is...take your 300 bucks and buy an upgrage that with help you out, cuz the jet didnt do shit for me, but cost me another 350 for a new ecu.

1995 RS AT w/196,000 mile
KYB AGX w/Eibach Sportline($485.0 )
10.3mm OBX wires
NGK Plugs
18" Konig Elan
225/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport
Toucan Muffler w/2.5" catback
OBX Header w/ hollowed kitty
Port/Polished Head w/ SS Valves

to come...
lambo doors possibly

silvereclipse30Apr-19-04 08:40 AM
1661 posts,
#73154, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by discount_tyr420a
hey man...i just want toget on this thing and let you know, i DID DO THE JET CHIP. it did nothing for my car a fried my computer about 5 months later. oh, and jet does nothing when it happens. but i figured you were looking for a voice of experience with this jet chip for our car, so here it is...take your 300 bucks and buy an upgrage that with help you out, cuz the jet didnt do shit for me, but cost me another 350 for a new ecu.

Thanks......there still are a few people that aren't dicks on this site......for a few others, just cuz u've been on the this site for years and u see the same questions over doesn't mean u should give people shit over it......grow u and quit been bitches....u once were in the same fuck position.....if someone askes a question and ur not gonna give a straight answer and be a dick then just shut ur fuckin mouth and don't post.....

BlizareApr-19-04 09:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#73157, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by silvereclipse30Thanks......there still are a few people that aren't dicks on this site......for a few others, just cuz u've been on the this site for years and u see the same questions over doesn't mean u should give people shit over it......grow u and quit been bitches....u once were in the same fuck position.....if someone askes a question and ur not gonna give a straight answer and be a dick then just shut ur fuckin mouth and don't post.....

Steps to finding info and not getting bitched at.

1. Search
2. Search again.
3. Click link to info.
4. Read.
5. Question answered.

Was that too fucking hard. Now everyone else here didn't have to waste thier fucking time telling you something someone else has already fucking said. It's goddamn annoying repeating yourself. It's Goddamn annoying repeating yourself.

ARGGGGH!!!!!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

SkrillaApr-19-04 06:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#73144, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 0

do these anything for our cars??? what they claim and what is true are probably completely different but has anyone tried it............thanks http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1976&prmenbr=361

LOL this question has been OWNED

thanx miller for the quote, I love when people actually remeber what other people have done in the community

BTW I can't count the people I've met over the YEARS being apart of this board who have used this fucking thing and GOT NOTHING - I've been here for quite some time

they got nothing who ever buys will get nothing and you will get nothing

nothing more than 300 bucks LOST and a nice "I told you so" from the community

Kucki you're fuckin funny, I was dyin with what you said

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

nightwolf2369Apr-19-04 09:29 AM
951 posts,
#73156, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by Skrilla
Originally posted by silvereclipse30 do these anything for our cars??? what they claim and what is true are probably completely different but has anyone tried it............thanks http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1976&prmenbr=361
LOL this question has been OWNED thanx miller for the quote, I love when people actually remeber what other people have done in the community BTW I can't count the people I've met over the YEARS being apart of this board who have used this fucking thing and GOT NOTHING - I've been here for quite some time they got nothing who ever buys will get nothing and you will get nothing nothing more than 300 bucks LOST and a nice "I told you so" from the community Kucki you're fuckin funny, I was dyin with what you said

that pic is awesome, lmao

BlizareApr-19-04 09:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#73158, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by silvereclipse30Thanks......there still are a few people that aren't dicks on this site......for a few others, just cuz u've been on the this site for years and u see the same questions over doesn't mean u should give people shit over it......grow u and quit been bitches....u once were in the same fuck position.....if someone askes a question and ur not gonna give a straight answer and be a dick then just shut ur fuckin mouth and don't post.....

Steps to finding info and not getting bitched at.

1. Search
2. Search again.
3. Click link to info.
4. Read.
5. Question answered.

Was that too fucking hard. Now everyone else here didn't have to waste thier fucking time telling you something someone else has already fucking said. It's goddamn annoying repeating yourself. It's Goddamn annoying repeating yourself.

ARGGGGH!!!!!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

FarOutKuckiApr-19-04 09:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2719 posts,
#73159, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 36

Heres an idea... everyone do this. Next time silvereclipse posts something in the tech sections (4g63 engine swap, electric superchargers off ebay, aluminum wing spoiler horsepower gains) EVERYONE say theyve tried it and it works great. then when he posts about wasting his money we can all laugh our asses off.

Were all friends here dipshit, when something gets posted time and time again about it not working, we post warning other people. i wish that hadnt happened here so you coudve spent $300 on a sticker and a dead car in a few months. fucker.

TeamDR1665Apr-19-04 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#73160, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 37

Jet chip = gay. There is no substitute for actual tuning. The ironic part is that, if you do a 4g63 swap and then plumb a dryer hose from the airdam to the tb you will see serious power with that thing. No doubt about it. Werd and shit like that.

TeamAvengerApr-19-04 10:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#73161, "RE: Jet ECU upgrade......"
In response to Reply # 38

Calm down children.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #73022 Previous topic | Next topic