Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #23241
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wire Sets" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiMay-16-02 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23241, "Wire Sets"

I've noticed a lot of you guys have Magnecore 8.5MM wires on your cars. Would it be any better to have a set of Accel 8.8MM Race Wires on my car? Or is Accel sh!t compared to Magnecore?

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

97_ESiMay-17-02 04:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23242, "RE: Wire Sets"
In response to Reply # 0

I got the Accel or Thundersport wires (same thing). I think there good...never tried anything else though. They seem to do their job fine and I get better gas mileage too.

-----------------
1997 Eagle Talon ESi
Check out more pictures here: http://mikelaidlaw.tripod.com

MODS
-----
Blitz Front Bumper - Invader Type 1 Side Skirts - 17" Gunmetal Motegi MR7's - Final Drive Gear Mod - H&R Lowering Springs - 97 Eclipse Headlights - Taillight Mods - Interior Colouring/Lighting/Accessories - Stereo - Intake Filter, Plugs and Wires

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #23241 Previous topic | Next topic