Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1423
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help my performance problem!" Previous topic | Next topic
98_GS_ScottMay-01-01 10:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1423, "Help my performance problem!"

Currently I own a 98 GS(if the name didn't tell ya) and I have a Rudora body kit and 18" rims on it. I am now starting on the engine and need some 'getting started' parts for the engine. I plan on buying the Star stage 2 turbo this summer so keep that in mind.

Thanks

Scott

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EvMan2345May-01-01 11:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1424, "RE: Help my performance problem!"
In response to Reply # 0

UD PULLEY!!!!

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSMay-02-01 02:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1425, "RE: Help my performance problem!"
In response to Reply # 0

AF/X Underdrive Pulley, 55mm Throttle Body, Ported/Polished Intake Manifold, Cat-Back Exhaust. If I were going turbo soon, that would be my prep.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga Website: http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI w/ K&N Breather filters, 55mm TB, FU/RU/RL STBs, Red silicone hose kit, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Bosch Rapidfire Plugs

And in my Room: Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, GS-T Muffler, Intake manifold 4 porting, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts. RRE FL Tie Bar(Well Almost), TSW Blade 17x7.5 (need tires)

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

magnusMay-02-01 07:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#1426, "RE: Help my performance problem!"
In response to Reply # 0

LAST EDITED ON 02-May-01 AT 12:27 PM (PST)

well for me Turbo = thicker head gasket i mean GST/GSX dont have low compression for nothing......ive talked to 3 guys who blown their HG's @ only 9 psi.....id be pissed if i got a new turbo and the HG blew a month after i had it.... just my thirty six cents

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1423 Previous topic | Next topic