Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #119309
View in linear mode

Subject: "99 ecu pinout slightly different than the 98' listed in home page" Previous topic | Next topic
quicksilver99May-01-07 01:34 PM
Member since May 02nd 2006
152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119309, "99 ecu pinout slightly different than the 98' listed in home page"

Im not sure if this has been said or noticed by any one else yet, but I am in the middle of a Megasquirt install and while looking up my ecu pinouts I found that the #3 and #4 injector wires from the ecu are different than the ones listed in the gen-ed section of the home page. same colors, but opposite than listed, or otherwise reverse the two and you'll have it right. I have been using the 98' ecu pinout listing and so far all of the other wires are the same as my 99' GS. And I can honestly say that most of them are, after installing an A'pexi safc 2, removing it, six different incidences of shorted wires and blown fuses ( GOD BLESS THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!! ) and now with the Megasquirt going in.

Creative thinking? Ingenuity? Hell, It's just an obsession!

99 Eclipse GS turbo: MSpowered, everything custom built, 223.8 HP-199.8 TQ @8psi through auto-tranny. The first time around...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #119309 Previous topic | Next topic