Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #282
View in linear mode

Subject: "HRC! 20g" Previous topic | Next topic
bustrblue1Apr-06-01 02:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
340 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#282, "HRC! 20g"

this is for HRC or anyone that knows where i can get a good 20g turbo. i emailed HRC and asked them, still haven't gotten a response. all i want is the 20g. but i want a super 20g because it can get more hp. and someone get me some specs on the different ones and if you have one your opinion on it. if HRC reads this, what's the price of a 20g? not the kit, just the turbo. thanks

Matt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CluckeRMCApr-07-01 11:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
549 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#283, "RE: HRC! 20g"
In response to Reply # 0

They have specs for them here:

http://www.hrchahnracecraft.com/Super_Turbos/super_turbos.html

Check there for the specs.. As far as purchasing just the turbo, not sure but call them monday through friday 8-5 central time at (630) 801-1417 and talk to a sales person there.. They can get you prices etc..

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
Evo Front Bumper (no pics yet)
Projector Headlights
Clear Corners
Stereo System
-Alpine Deck
-2 JL 10" Subs
-Phoenix Gold XS2300 Amp
-Custom Fit Box
Viper Alarm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VendorHRCApr-08-01 12:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#284, "RE: HRC! 20g"
In response to Reply # 1

For the Super 20G like we run on our RS, (Stage V), you should be looking at about $750 for turbo only. Contact Dan in our Sales department for details. Thanks!

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

bustrblue1Apr-08-01 04:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
340 posts,
#285, "RE: HRC! 20g"
In response to Reply # 2

HRC, does that include the mounting hardware? thanks
Matt

klipzracerApr-08-01 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#286, "RE: HRC! 20g"
In response to Reply # 3

gotta love that price!

Chris
Project RS
http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
"Now wobble, wobble........and drop it like it's hot."
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

VendorHRCApr-08-01 09:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#287, "RE: HRC! 20g"
In response to Reply # 3

Turbo ONLY. See our hrchahnracecraft.com site for mounting accessories.

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #282 Previous topic | Next topic