Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #2156
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..." First topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-23-04 10:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2156, "The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."

Chad Blount! (MR BLUNT 2gnt)

Chad ran the fastest time out of the 8 participating cars in the Turbo class with a 13.7@107MPH! This was his first time into the 13's after many attempts. He was quite pleased, and we're all happy for him.

2GNT.com is proud to present Chad with his $200 prize.

Congratulations!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
soulcontrollerAug-23-04 11:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2158, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 0

sweet man, grats you got me by .1 haha. next year!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamAvengerAug-23-04 12:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#2159, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 1

Congrats Chad! Hopefully next year many of us will be deep in the 13s and in the 12s.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

TeametxAug-24-04 07:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#2161, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, I can't wait for next year. Congrats Chad!

MR BLUNT 2gntAug-24-04 10:03 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#2163, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks everyone. I was very pleased to get my fastest pass in front of all of you guys. The black gst w/ the slicks running 13.4 is a good buddy of mine and has offered to loan me them many times but i'm to big of a woman right now to break stuff. I'm pretty sure w/ the right traction my car would see 12's without blinking, hopefully it will be infront of you all next year. I will be there for sure. It was great meeting everyone and really cool meeting Bill and Adam.

400whp or bust.

Moderator992gntAug-24-04 02:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#2164, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 4

Did you get my $50 "bonus" money for running a 13.xx?

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Diceman19Aug-24-04 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#2165, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by soulcontroller
sweet man, grats you got me by .1 haha. next year!

dood i would be pissed.

QC DSM ESiTAug-25-04 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2177, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 0

Congrats! It's even more impressive to know that you did that and shreded your belt on the same run.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

SilverESiTFeb-20-05 05:40 PM
Member since Aug 19th 2004
9 posts,
#2200, "RE: The Winner of the Unofficial 2GNT.com ShootOut is..."
In response to Reply # 7

Just now seeing this, congrats chad, nice to see someone from the same area winning.

This 420A is ready to hit the hay.

www.columbusdsm.com

-Josh-

Hrc stage1, starion front mount, 3" thermal exhaust, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, 5zigen rims, eclipse front ends and 97 headlights, turbo high wing.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #2156First topic | Next topic