Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1731
View in linear mode

Subject: "Had a Blast!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
aquafreetaAug-16-04 01:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
151 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1731, "Had a Blast!!!!!"

Just wanted you guys to know it was fun as hell getting to finally meet some of you!!!!! I have lots of vid and pics from the shootout and will post up shortly...but just got back into town and am tired as shit and still recovering so you will have to give me a few...lol...anyway...sorry about your car avenger (thura)-i hope that is the right person...i met so many of you that i cant remember who is who...but you know the car i am talking about...anyway...ttyl...gotta go to work...i will get that stuff out to you guys later...i think i got some good vid of a run vx100 did so that should be pretty cool...and alot of pics and vid from the hotel party...woohoo!! ok bye

-Anna (96 Eclipse GS)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/474544

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, soulcontroller, Aug-16-04 09:55 AM, #1
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, totaleklipse97, Aug-16-04 10:31 AM, #2
      RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Moderatormicyek, Aug-16-04 10:35 AM, #3
           RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Jarrad_GST, Aug-16-04 12:00 PM, #4
                RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Diceman19, Aug-16-04 12:16 PM, #5
                     RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Jarrad_GST, Aug-16-04 12:33 PM, #6
                          RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Hult250R, Aug-16-04 01:48 PM, #7
                          RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, totaleklipse97, Aug-16-04 01:57 PM, #8
                               RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Hult250R, Aug-16-04 02:01 PM, #9
                          RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, Diceman19, Aug-16-04 02:08 PM, #10
                               RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, TeamAvenger, Aug-16-04 02:20 PM, #11
                                    RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-16-04 04:13 PM, #12
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, 95greenhrcgs, Aug-16-04 06:23 PM, #13
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Aug-16-04 06:59 PM, #14
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-18-04 07:38 PM, #15
RE: Had a Blast!!!!!, aquafreeta, Aug-19-04 01:51 AM, #16

soulcontrollerAug-16-04 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1732, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

haha yea it was a blast. best shootout to date!

i wish we could have hung out more. xtremers is putting together a shootout video if you have some good footage, send it his way.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleklipse97Aug-16-04 10:31 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1734, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

all i can say is that is the best party i have ever been to in my life. Thank all of you for coming out and hanging out until 5-6am.Who's ready for next year??

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

ModeratormicyekAug-16-04 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1735, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-16-04 10:36 AM by micyek

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
all i can say is that is the best party i have ever been to in my life. Thank all of you for coming out and hanging out until 5-6am.Who's ready for next year??

LOL...let's start an '05 countdown thread

j/k Dino would lock that so fast, and besides we don't even know when it is yet.

aquafreeta...I don't think we ever offically met...I never got the chance...must have been all the guys swarming around you all the time

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Jarrad_GSTAug-16-04 12:00 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1737, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Had a great time and a ton of laughs at the Shootout. And good luck Thura on the car.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Diceman19Aug-16-04 12:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1738, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

i dont think i met you either. course, depending on what day you were hanging out at the BW would determine why that might be. it was a huge blast and i am ready for next year, just give me a few weeks to sleep a bunch and stuff and then back to the grind.

Jarrad_GSTAug-16-04 12:33 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1739, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Yah I think we did. Did you have the primered spoiler on. My car wasnt there but I came with my brother Jason_ESIT.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Hult250RAug-16-04 01:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1740, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

W0oters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fuggin awesome
Ive got about 2 hours of video and about 150 pictures
Ill send the vids to XtremeRS and post up the pics
Great meeting everyone too!

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

totaleklipse97Aug-16-04 01:57 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1741, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

hey luke what time did u get home???

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Hult250RAug-16-04 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1742, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
hey luke what time did u get home??? my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643 VW= The joy of driving DSM= The frustration of fixing

about 1/2 hour ago, Like 6:30 central time

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Diceman19Aug-16-04 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1744, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Jarrad_GST
Yah I think we did. Did you have the primered spoiler on. My car wasnt there but I came with my brother Jason_ESIT.

no i meant anna from the very first post. i remember meeting you guys. i remember meeting almost everyone there. if i missed someone, i know it. ha ha.

TeamAvengerAug-16-04 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1745, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Shootout was great (motor self desctructing aside)! It was good to meet some of the new people.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1831, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Avenger
Shootout was great (motor self desctructing aside)! It was good to meet some of the new people.

Shootout freakin rocked! I loved that place some much I just wanted to stay there tell next year. BTW I'm not sure how many miles it was but for the people who know how far I was going (IA/IL boarder) it was like a seven or so hour drive and I never once filled up with gas on the way way home and I still have like a 1/8 of a tank of gas. I for one was impressed.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

95greenhrcgsAug-16-04 06:23 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#1849, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by aquafreeta
Just wanted you guys to know it was fun as hell getting to finally meet some of you!!!!! I have lots of vid and pics from the shootout and will post up shortly...but just got back into town and am tired as shit and still recovering so you will have to give me a few...lol...anyway...sorry about your car avenger (thura)-i hope that is the right person...i met so many of you that i cant remember who is who...but you know the car i am talking about...anyway...ttyl...gotta go to work...i will get that stuff out to you guys later...i think i got some good vid of a run vx100 did so that should be pretty cool...and alot of pics and vid from the hotel party...woohoo!! ok bye

Damn, I didnt see you there. I crashed early Sat night and missed the "party".

Are you and Chris going to be going to the Howell Automotive open-house on Aug 28th?

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR BLUNT 2gntAug-16-04 06:59 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#1858, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

Aquafreeta I was the one that found you at the Econolodge and took you over to see those guys. Sorry if I came off like an ass but I had been drinking Molsen Canadian since about 1:30 pm and was three sheets to the wind when we met.

I had such a fun time, this is my 4th shootout and this was by far the best. It was great beating you all, I mean meeting you all . And a big thanks to bitch hands for fishing out that belt after my winning pass

I think the best part about this year was getting to meet and hang out with Bill in the hotel room. The guy is so cool I feel like a huge cock for not buying my kit from him. For what its worth i'd get one if i had to do it all over again just because Bill is such a nice guy and I for one appreciate what hes done for us. My buddy who is a professional photographer took some shots of the shootout and got the baddest pic of Bill doing a burn out. Its my new desktop, check out this link. http://dieseldigital.net/media/2004/dsmshootout/
Page one, bottom right. FN sweet pic of Bill and the RS. I can't wait until next year.

400whp or bust.

TeamMichael_97RSAug-18-04 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#2098, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah they seem to get better evey year.

Aquafreeta you did seem to bring an entourage... did you feel a need for body guards?

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

aquafreetaAug-19-04 01:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
151 posts,
#2105, "RE: Had a Blast!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

lol, you guys are hilarious...no, those were just all the people that came up from canton with me...i mean we all came up together in a pack and stayed in the same room so we all just kinda stuck together through the whole shootout...if i didnt get to meet some of you, im sorry...i tried to meet everybody but since it got rained out that kinda put a big dent in that...but there's always next year!!
...IT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME TO MEET ALL OF YOU THOUGH...i have seen you guys around 2gnt for a couple of yrs now and have never had a chance to meet any of you...except Jon (95greenhrcgs)so that was definitely sweet!!

AND JON (95GREENHRCGS) ...ya, we saw your car sunday but couldnt find you anywhere...and looked for you all sat night at BW...oh well, we might go to Howell again this year...my daughter starts kindergarden the week after Howell, so i will have to see how things go til then...i will let you know...

AND MR BLUNT.....thanks again for taking me over to meet the guys...i was beginning to feel like a dumbass! i felt like one of those limo drivers at the airport holding up a sign going "2GNT OVER HERE" and everybody was like WTF? and i was getting pissed cuz i was like, i cant believe NONE of you have heard of 2gnt...you are all freaking idiots!!!!!!! anyway, you saved the day, thanks!!!

and it was definately cool seeing Dino do magic trick with the hotel ventilation system...LMAO! that was great! okay, thats it, thanks again...had a great time

-Anna (96 Eclipse GS)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/474544

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1731 Previous topic | Next topic