Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #760
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can't drive to shootout" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerApr-01-04 06:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#760, "Can't drive to shootout"

Hey guys, I won't be able to take days off to drive up to the shootout so I need someone to drive it up ther and then say maybe pick me up from the airport.

BTW ... NO HOTDOGGING IN THE CAR ON THE WAY THERE!!!!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Can't drive to shootout, SILVERNT, Apr-01-04 07:09 AM, #1
RE: Can't drive to shootout, BuckNutty, Apr-01-04 07:55 AM, #2
      RE: Can't drive to shootout, burntheblobs, Apr-01-04 01:08 PM, #3
           RE: Can't drive to shootout, soulcontroller, Apr-01-04 01:23 PM, #4
                RE: Can't drive to shootout, TeamAvenger, Apr-02-04 06:24 AM, #5
                     RE: Can't drive to shootout, TeamDR1665, Apr-02-04 08:27 AM, #6
                     RE: Can't drive to shootout, soulcontroller, Apr-02-04 05:41 PM, #7
                     RE: Can't drive to shootout, Remy, Apr-03-04 02:39 PM, #8
                          RE: Can't drive to shootout, brynden29, Apr-07-04 03:14 AM, #9

SILVERNTApr-01-04 07:09 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#761, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

isnt that what dino is for?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttyApr-01-04 07:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#765, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 1

hmmm...could i hotdog in teh car after its at teh shootout???

burntheblobsApr-01-04 01:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#766, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 2

mmmmm hoooootdooogggg...

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

soulcontrollerApr-01-04 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#767, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 3

um, april fools?

TeamAvengerApr-02-04 06:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#769, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 4

Matt, it sort of is and sort of isn't. I maybe living in NYC (Manhatten specifically) come shootout time and I won't be taking my car with me if I move. So I may fly out to Ohio to meet up with people and have Dino drive my car up there.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

TeamDR1665Apr-02-04 08:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#770, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Doesn't anyone on here own a car transporter? If I could just get a truck to tow all the AZ 2GNTers cars, they might actually decide they want to go again.

soulcontrollerApr-02-04 05:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#780, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Avenger
So I may fly out to Ohio to meet up with people and have Dino drive my car up there.

well, at least dino can give you PAYBACKS! haha jk. IM me man.

RemyApr-03-04 02:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#782, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Avenger
Matt, it sort of is and sort of isn't. I maybe living in NYC (Manhatten specifically) come shootout time and I won't be taking my car with me if I move. So I may fly out to Ohio to meet up with people and have Dino drive my car up there.

You can ride down with us new yorkers if you want. Let me know. Hit me up when you get to nyc.

www.dsmlife.com

brynden29Apr-07-04 03:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#804, "RE: Can't drive to shootout"
In response to Reply # 8

So does that mean that Dino and I will be driving up together? Looks like neither of us will get to switch off.

Brynden

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #760 Previous topic | Next topic