Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #562
View in linear mode

Subject: "anybody in the Soutern region(Texas and eastward) to meet up?" Previous topic | Next topic
DarKReaLityFeb-10-04 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
934 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#562, "anybody in the Soutern region(Texas and eastward) to meet up?"

hey what's up! i'm down to go, but it will be awesome if there was a half way point to meet up before heading up north towards whatever interstate to OH. it'll be tight to see a big group of us representing from the south. i know it'll be timing issues,and traffic who knows, but maybe we can time it out righ we'd figure a way we can meet before heading northbound. this is also too soon but just to get an idea

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BuckNuttyFeb-10-04 11:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#563, "RE: anybody in the Soutern region(Texas and eastward) to meet up?"
In response to Reply # 0

talk to dino, avenger, brynden29, thats all i can think of right now. They live in Texas and are heading out there. I am also sure there is a florida crew heading out too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #562 Previous topic | Next topic