Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #543
View in linear mode

Subject: "revised AZ route" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Feb-08-04 08:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#543, "revised AZ route"

Day 1 - Phoenix to Tucumcari, NM (approx 9.5 hours)
Day 2 - Tucumcari to Wichita, KS (approx 8.0 hours)
Day 3 - Wichita to Normal, IL (approx 10 hours)
Day 4 - Normal to Norwalk via Chicago (approx 8.0 hours)

Of course, this is still tentative, but since I'm the only doing any planning at this stage, I think this is a good way to go.

Just thought I'd share...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: revised AZ route, Diceman19, Feb-09-04 03:45 AM, #1
RE: revised AZ route, Uberingram, Feb-12-04 12:11 PM, #2
      RE: revised AZ route, TeamDR1665, Feb-12-04 02:40 PM, #3
      RE: revised AZ route, Diceman19, Feb-12-04 04:14 PM, #4
      RE: revised AZ route, FarOutKucki, Feb-12-04 11:31 PM, #5
           RE: revised AZ route, TeamDR1665, Feb-13-04 03:40 AM, #6
                RE: revised AZ route, Diceman19, Feb-13-04 05:07 AM, #7
                     RE: revised AZ route, Blizare, Feb-13-04 10:10 AM, #8
                          RE: revised AZ route, totaleklipse97, Feb-14-04 04:14 AM, #9
                               RE: revised AZ route, Diceman19, Feb-14-04 09:04 AM, #10
                                    RE: revised AZ route, totaleklipse97, Feb-15-04 09:50 AM, #11
                                         RE: revised AZ route, Diceman19, Feb-15-04 02:49 PM, #12
                                              RE: revised AZ route, sarahdr1665, Mar-01-04 12:49 PM, #13
                                                   RE: revised AZ route, TeamDR1665, Mar-03-04 05:31 AM, #14

Diceman19Feb-09-04 03:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#546, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 0

are you going through indy on that route? just checkin.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UberingramFeb-12-04 12:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#567, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 1

35.5 hours! argh!

TeamDR1665Feb-12-04 02:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#568, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 2

This won't go through Indy, sorry. Besides, I saw in the annoucements forum that Indy sucks.

Diceman19Feb-12-04 04:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#569, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 3

where is the closest to indy you will be getting?

FarOutKuckiFeb-12-04 11:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2719 posts,
#605, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Uberingram
35.5 hours! argh!

shoot me.

TeamDR1665Feb-13-04 03:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#606, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 5

Off the top of my head here, I believe we take the 55 out of St Louis, heading NE towards Chicago. Get a map and draw a line from St Louis to Chicago, going through Normal, and you should be close.

Diceman19Feb-13-04 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#607, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 6

so basically, if i go up to chicago, i will meet up with you guys. i have to go that way anyways, so that probly wont be a big deal.

BlizareFeb-13-04 10:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#608, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 7

thats sweet ur AZ2GNT is going to Chi-town. I'll be there meeting bullox and mitsuman297. I get excited when I visit the SO threads.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

totaleklipse97Feb-14-04 04:14 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#610, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 8

hey andrew if needed you can head STRAIGHT up 31 and meet up with me and aaron waiting on AZ2GNT and Chicago to pass 80/90..

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh

VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Diceman19Feb-14-04 09:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#611, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 9

if the AZ crew does go through chicago, are you going to meet them or the chicago guys. the AZ plan for now is to be going through there on thursday morning early afternoon. i have a room reserved for thur-sun night.

totaleklipse97Feb-15-04 09:50 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#616, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 10

well kinda of depends, i would like for everyone to be together but i know the AZ guys really wanna get there early. If you want to go with the AZ guys, brian,chris all them let me know and i will adjust my schedule. If not i am up for meeting up with Chicago, im not to picky..

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh

VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Diceman19Feb-15-04 02:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#617, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 11

yea, i planned on going whenever the AZ guys do. i already have my room reserved so i dont have much a choice now. come hang out with us early, it will be fun just to tool around for a few days before we HAVE to do anything. it will be like a mini vacation.

sarahdr1665Mar-01-04 12:49 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2003
699 posts,
#658, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 12

I could barely drive 18 hours to Kansas! WTF 35 hours...I hope I survive. My butt will be numb! That's for daayyyum sure!

Originally said by uberingram
That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh.

TeamDR1665Mar-03-04 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#666, "RE: revised AZ route"
In response to Reply # 13

Man. I haven't checked this thread in a while. You guys kick ass. I come in here and think the thread's been jacked and here I find all you guys trying to make your plans around what AZ does. That's awesome. That's really fuckin awesome.

My plan thus far is to get into Norwalk Thurday sometime - correct. I've got some naysaying starting to settle in already here guys, but this is my number one priority of the year. I'm kinda considering a marathon straight through to Chicago to save a day or so of driving. We'll see, but the end result is the same: arriving in Norwalk on Thursday. So whether it takes us 1 day or 2 days to get to Chicago, we should be there by Thursday AM.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #543 Previous topic | Next topic