Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #478
View in linear mode

Subject: "Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite" Previous topic | Next topic
BuckNuttyJan-29-04 03:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#478, "Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"

So, all the hotels are booked n whatnot, right?? Wrong, jus so happens theat teh Norwalk Inn's biggest supporter (me ) has a room there for friday-monday night. They ARE sold out, but only to new people...so if you had a room there last year, call up norwalk inn and they will give you one this year. I am room 204, the three bed pimp suite IMO.

So looks like me n teh Phoenix peeps are gon be partying down

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, a_miller_76, Jan-29-04 05:16 AM, #1
RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, BuckNutty, Jan-29-04 05:22 AM, #2
      RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, bullox, Jan-29-04 05:26 AM, #3
      RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, Blizare, Jan-29-04 06:01 AM, #4
      RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, Diceman19, Jan-29-04 06:33 AM, #5
           RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, bullox, Jan-29-04 07:38 AM, #6
                RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, 95greenhrcgs, Jan-29-04 07:51 AM, #7
                     RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, BuckNutty, Jan-29-04 08:03 AM, #8
                          RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite, TeamDR1665, Jan-29-04 08:25 AM, #9

a_miller_76Jan-29-04 05:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#482, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 0

Holy shit ALL of the rooms are sold out? All over town?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttyJan-29-04 05:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#484, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 1

Thats what i have been told...there were like 3 peeps total at norwalk Inn last year....this year they are already sold out...It looks like the shootout is gonna be Huuuuge this year....i jus hope there is sumthin cool goin on on saturday...if not there is jus gonna be alot of alcohol consumed IMO.

bulloxJan-29-04 05:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#485, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 2

you know there will be cancellations leading up to the shootout...plans change, etc

BlizareJan-29-04 06:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#486, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by BuckNutty
there is jus gonna be alot of alcohol consumed IMO.

and a lot of chronic too IMO.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Diceman19Jan-29-04 06:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#488, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by BuckNutty
Thats what i have been told...there were like 3 peeps total at norwalk Inn last year....this year they are already sold out...It looks like the shootout is gonna be Huuuuge this year....i jus hope there is sumthin cool goin on on saturday...if not there is jus gonna be alot of alcohol consumed IMO.

although, it could just be a lot of people fed up with the BW prices... they are booked as well.

bulloxJan-29-04 07:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#489, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey Buck, if no one else is booked in your room right now, I'll take dibs on a spot!

I'm gonna be gettin faded fo sho. heheh

Let me know, if the other beds are already spoken for, I understand

95greenhrcgsJan-29-04 07:51 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#490, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah they remembered that my girl and I had stayed there for the past 2 Shootout's and they gave us a room. Pretty cool!

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuckNuttyJan-29-04 08:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#491, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 7

as of right now...me, whittey, my friend matt, and blue are all staying in my room...i gotta talk to the other two if we are gonna be offering up any space or anything. its their vactions as well as mine so its up to them.

TeamDR1665Jan-29-04 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#492, "RE: Muahahahahahahaha....pimp shiite"
In response to Reply # 8

AZ will be reppin 4 rooms thick in the Norwalk Inn. We bring the chips and salsa mang! W3rd. This is gonna kicks nuts!

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #478 Previous topic | Next topic