Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #453
View in linear mode

Subject: "SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jan-27-04 08:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#453, "SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I emailed my boss yesterday to let her know that I'm going to be needing the time off in August to go to the shootout and she said she was fine with it. I just got an email from her that she CCd to her boss, that said:

A) - Homestore doesn't usually allow more than 1wk PTO at a time and
B) - I won't have enough PTO to cover it anyways, so this might be a problem.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

She said she will see what she can do, but what am I going to do, ask my brothers here in AZ to tow Daisy to Norwalk and fly out for the weekend? What bullshit! I may end up having to find another job this summer. Sonnoffabitch!

I AM GOING TO THE MOTHER FUCKING SHOOTOUT COME HELL OR HIGH WATER

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, sonikbewm, Jan-27-04 08:07 AM, #1
RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, soulcontroller, Jan-27-04 08:19 AM, #2
      RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-27-04 08:38 AM, #3
           RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, Diceman19, Jan-27-04 09:34 AM, #4
                RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, Uberingram, Jan-27-04 09:59 AM, #5
                     RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, turbo8u, Jan-27-04 10:07 AM, #6
                          RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-27-04 10:49 AM, #7
                               RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, Blizare, Jan-27-04 11:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-27-04 01:49 PM, #9
                                         RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teametx, Jan-28-04 04:35 AM, #10
                                         RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-28-04 04:39 AM, #11
                                              RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-28-04 06:08 AM, #12
                                                   RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, bullox, Jan-28-04 07:35 AM, #13
                                                        RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-28-04 08:02 AM, #14
                                                             RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teametx, Jan-28-04 09:27 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-28-04 10:38 AM, #16

sonikbewmJan-27-04 08:07 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#454, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

FIND A NEW JOB!!! Nah...I don't know man. That sucks.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerJan-27-04 08:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#455, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

um, just dont use paid time off. just take a couple days off.

TeamDR1665Jan-27-04 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#456, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

I think they're saying I can't take the time off without pay. My brother just got hired on last month (been here about a month or so longer than me) and he said he heard they don't allow more than 1 week at a time period.

OMG... I am going to have to figure out something and FAST! :o

Diceman19Jan-27-04 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#459, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

just start looking in case. i figure 8 months advance notice should be enough to let you off, even if it is not normal policy...

UberingramJan-27-04 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#460, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

damnit

turbo8uJan-27-04 10:07 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#461, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

brian dont stress about it man, you'll get it off im sure. thats a long ass time away

you can always be fashionably sick
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-27-04 10:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#462, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Just fly down. Hell I might do that. Only reason I'd go anyway is to get Dino drunk and meet all the other 2GNT & moderator fools.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

BlizareJan-27-04 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#464, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

awww shit that sucks.....but don't worry abot it...you do have lotso time left....you better figure it out tho.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

TeamDR1665Jan-27-04 01:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#465, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm not flying in. Daisy is too big to be a carry on. I can't prove my goal of being the fastest stock displacement all motor 420a unless I go! GRRRRRR!

I will get this figured out soon.

TeametxJan-28-04 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#468, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

take thursday and friday off, then monday and tuesday. That's not a week!

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-28-04 04:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#469, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by DR1665
the fastest stock displacement all motor 420a

420A or 420a eclipse? I think those neon guys OWN you.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeamDR1665Jan-28-04 06:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#471, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Originally posted by DR1665 the fastest stock displacement all motor 420a
420A or 420a eclipse? I think those neon guys OWN you.

420A-powered Eclipse. My bad.

Originally posted by etx

Great idea, but that would mean I have to drive over 1000 miles a day. Average 60mph and it's almost 17 hours of driving each day. No thanks.

bulloxJan-28-04 07:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#472, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by DR1665
420A-powered Eclipse. My bad.

I thought it was a Talon

TeamDR1665Jan-28-04 08:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#473, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by bullox
Originally posted by DR1665 420A-powered Eclipse. My bad.
I thought it was a Talon

AH MOTHERLAND!!!!!!!!!

TeametxJan-28-04 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#476, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

Shit, I could build the world's fastest 420a! I would turbo it and slap it on a go-kart frame. I have actually been thinking about doing that.

TeamDR1665Jan-28-04 10:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#477, "RE: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Same here man. A 420A go-kart would own. I guess I just need to be more specific with my goal:

The most powerful, stock dicplacement, all-motor 2GNT. Depending on how much practice I can get at the track before then, I might add, the fastest to that too.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #453 Previous topic | Next topic