Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #283
View in linear mode

Subject: "I wanna go!" Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleJan-19-04 10:59 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#283, "I wanna go!"

I really wanna go to the shootout, but i dont know many of you... Anybody wanna tell me exactly what it is, when, where..will my car make it there,lol..(im in MD) Should I bring my friends/boyfriend??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I wanna go!, a_miller_76, Jan-19-04 11:11 AM, #1
RE: I wanna go!, Diceman19, Jan-19-04 11:51 AM, #2
      RE: I wanna go!, Moderatormicyek, Jan-19-04 12:17 PM, #3
           RE: I wanna go!, Diceman19, Jan-19-04 12:32 PM, #4
                RE: I wanna go!, TeamDR1665, Jan-19-04 03:30 PM, #5
                     RE: I wanna go!, widebodied, Jan-19-04 03:45 PM, #6
                          RE: I wanna go!, Remy, Jan-19-04 05:32 PM, #7
                               RE: I wanna go!, BuckNutty, Jan-20-04 02:00 AM, #8
                                    RE: I wanna go!, HybriDSM, Jan-20-04 03:20 AM, #9
                                         RE: I wanna go!, BuckNutty, Jan-20-04 03:55 AM, #10
                                              RE: I wanna go!, HybriDSM, Jan-20-04 09:12 AM, #11
                                                   RE: I wanna go!, ModeratorVX100, Jan-20-04 10:08 AM, #12
                                                        RE: I wanna go!, BuckNutty, Jan-20-04 10:16 AM, #13
                                                             RE: I wanna go!, ashaleenicole, Jan-20-04 05:14 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: I wanna go!, REV_GSlow, Jan-20-04 05:57 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: I wanna go!, 95greenhrcgs, Jan-20-04 06:02 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: I wanna go!, Blizare, Jan-22-04 04:19 AM, #17
                                                                                 RE: I wanna go!, BuckNutty, Jan-22-04 05:15 AM, #18
                                                                                      RE: I wanna go!, ashaleenicole, Jan-23-04 08:00 AM, #19
                                                                                           RE: I wanna go!, bullox, Jan-23-04 08:05 AM, #20
                                                                                           RE: I wanna go!, Diceman19, Jan-23-04 08:19 AM, #21

a_miller_76Jan-19-04 11:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#284, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
I really wanna go to the shootout, but i dont know many of you... Anybody wanna tell me exactly what it is, when, where..will my car make it there,lol..(im in MD) Should I bring my friends/boyfriend??

Uhm, unless you want to get hit on constantly I'd say bring your boyfriend.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Jan-19-04 11:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#286, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-19-04 11:51 AM by Diceman19

i say dont bring your boyfriend, from some other posts, he sounds like a jerk off....we dont need that at the shootout IMO. dino might get mad and tell him to go screw off somewhere else. sounds just like last year eh? ahh *flashback!* LOL.

*think ice cream truck music and the parking lot*

ModeratormicyekJan-19-04 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#287, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by ashaleenicole

funniest post ever!

to ansewer you questions.

1. it's only the biggest gathering of DSMs in the world.
2. who cares?none off us know many people there in the grand sceme of the shoot out.
3. Aug. 13th-15th
4. Norwalk OH
5, Idunno will it?
6. Depends on if you wanna get laid by someone besides an assclown

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Jan-19-04 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#288, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by micyek
Originally posted by ashaleenicole I really wanna go to the shootout. Should I bring my boyfriend??
funniest post ever!
6. Depends on if you wanna get laid by someone besides an assclown

funniest reply ever!

TeamDR1665Jan-19-04 03:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#294, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 4

You should do it. The more 2GNTs we get to show, the better it will be!

widebodiedJan-19-04 03:45 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#295, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 5

i say leave your riceburnin bf at home, hell u can room with me if u want

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

ALMOST THERE...... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

RemyJan-19-04 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#301, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by widebodied
i say leave your riceburnin bf at home, hell u can room with me if u want

I was gonna say that .

MetalJimbo: Don't matter how ugly you are - all the girls love you in the titty bar

Member # 333

BuckNuttyJan-20-04 02:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#308, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 7

its damn fun...and you get to meet ALOT of cool people. I only went to one shootout, but i am addicted to em. I will be in VA, if you wanna hook up and drive out with me, and maybe some other peeps, lemme know. If you aren't good on long rides, i say bring a friend or two to get you through it, and maybe swap off so you can rest.

HybriDSMJan-20-04 03:20 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#311, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 8

Mach V caravan out of Falls Church, Va. I'm in Westminster, MD, as is Jeff_99GS and as far as I know, we both will be joining the Mach V caravan. Lotsa of VA/MD people are going from what it looks like right now (although it is S.O.P. for people to claim going then back out), but I know I am as is Jeff. That caravan is pretty huge too, with lots of people to meet.

Also, if you consider yourself a DSM enthusiast, you WILL be there, otherwise you're just posing. And, do whatever it takes to make sure the car is ready for the trip. Breaking down out there is the worst thing ever. I should know.

Does your BF like cars? I mean real cars that go fast. 'Cause there isn't alot of show styling in Norwalk during the SO, just beaters ripping off 12's and lower. If he likes that, bring him along, but tell him to keep the rice crap off limits

see ya there. Aug 13-15, make room reservations now.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

BuckNuttyJan-20-04 03:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#316, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'ma be at teh mach v caravan if i do not leave the day before. I prolly won't though, so i guess i'll be at teh caravan

HybriDSMJan-20-04 09:12 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#327, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 10
Jan-20-04 09:13 AM by HybriDSM

^^^^ Nice. Another Mach V'er. See ya there in August.

So Pink is gonna be caravaning to the ultimate DSM event with the rest of us MD/VA people? Yes? No?

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

ModeratorVX100Jan-20-04 10:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#331, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 11

trust us, it's worth going!

You'll enjoy all the racing, and now that enough 2gnt people show up, we have a huge meeting out there, so it's even more fun!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

BuckNuttyJan-20-04 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#332, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 12

pink??....Nah man...his name was Blue!! You mah man Blue!!

ashaleenicoleJan-20-04 05:14 PM
608 posts,
#351, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 13

Making plans now to go. SOO excited...

REV_GSlowJan-20-04 05:57 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#352, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 14
Jan-20-04 05:57 PM by REV_GSlow

im going in the va/mach v caravan..join us!

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

95greenhrcgsJan-20-04 06:02 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#353, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 15

Unless I get a wild hair up my a$$ and leave early, I will most likely be with the MachV caravan for the 3rd year in a row. They are a nice buncha peeps. Hope to see you fools there.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlizareJan-22-04 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#370, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 16

I think we should all have nametags with our forum names on it. Thats prolly the only way I will be able to meet everyone....haha or just a 2GNT nametag...then at least ppl would know!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

BuckNuttyJan-22-04 05:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#374, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 17

i'll go back to my original idea of window chalk...I'll throw a big ol BuckNutty on my rear window...plus i am rockin my 2gnt stickers n whatnot...Jus look for the blue talon or a short hairy kid IMO...Thats me

ashaleenicoleJan-23-04 08:00 AM
608 posts,
#410, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 18

i think we should start a thread and all post a picture of us.

bulloxJan-23-04 08:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#411, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 19

it's been done a few times in the past, but if you want to start a new one in the pits, go ahead. It's been a little while since our last one I think

Diceman19Jan-23-04 08:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#414, "RE: I wanna go!"
In response to Reply # 19

good idea, make a new post, you go first. ha ha.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #283 Previous topic | Next topic