Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #101
View in linear mode

Subject: "SoCal?" Previous topic | Next topic
96rs-tJan-07-04 03:49 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101, "SoCal?"

anyone from soCal going! im thinking i might go.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SoCal?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jan-08-04 05:04 AM, #1
RE: SoCal?, TeamDR1665, Jan-08-04 05:22 AM, #2
      RE: SoCal?, 96rs-t, Jan-08-04 07:40 PM, #3
           RE: SoCal?, TeamDR1665, Jan-09-04 08:37 AM, #4
                RE: SoCal?, turbo8u, Jan-09-04 09:41 AM, #5
                     RE: SoCal?, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-16-04 02:59 PM, #6

Moderatorsd_eclipseJan-08-04 05:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 0

Im planning to but its still questionable at this time.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jan-08-04 05:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#123, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 1

You guys are more than welcome to convoy with us from AZ. We're thinking of making it a 3 or 4 day drive. You guys could roll in a day earlier and hang out for a while before tackling the rest of the route.

96rs-tJan-08-04 07:40 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#136, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 2

^^^sounds like a plan, i'll keep you posted

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

TeamDR1665Jan-09-04 08:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#142, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 3

Word up!
Since it's not a full day, you could just take your time. Leave early and hang out here in Phoenix with us, or leave later and just crash here.

turbo8uJan-09-04 09:41 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#143, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 4

more than likely i'll be there. i'll be living in wyoming at that time though so we'll just have to see. i'd *like* to join to AZ convoy somewhere in there though. that would suck to roll up to norwalk alone ya know? so AZ guys, we should meet up somewhere on mine and yours route
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys

BlueMoonEclipseJan-16-04 02:59 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#277, "RE: SoCal?"
In response to Reply # 5

Eeeekk

Man Depending on work...i might take a week off and travel for it....so far all things indicate NO...but we will se...

BTW i would join The 'Zona convoy...

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #101 Previous topic | Next topic