Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #677
View in linear mode

Subject: "symtech labs" Previous topic | Next topic
Berney97rsJun-24-13 01:16 PM
Member since Mar 13th 2011
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#677, "symtech labs"

Has been a complete nightmare trying to get anything out of them. Placed my order back in the middle of March and still have nothing to show for it. It is nearly impossible to talk with someone on the phone and it takes them a week+(or more) just to get an email response. They have given me the run-around with "it will ship by the weekend numerous times and created a shipping label over two weeks ago but still haven't shipped my order. I've even tried speaking with them on here through pm's but they won't answer me back. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE communication and customer service!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BlueHaze420aJun-24-13 01:36 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2013
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#678, "RE: symtech labs"
In response to Reply # 0

Call the BBB file a complaint and get your money back and look else where.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SymTech LabsJun-30-13 08:56 PM
Member since Jun 29th 2009
68 posts,
#679, "RE: symtech labs"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Berney97rs
Has been a complete nightmare trying to get anything out of them. Placed my order back in the middle of March and still have nothing to show for it. It is nearly impossible to talk with someone on the phone and it takes them a week+(or more) just to get an email response. They have given me the run-around with "it will ship by the weekend numerous times and created a shipping label over two weeks ago but still haven't shipped my order. I've even tried speaking with them on here through pm's but they won't answer me back. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE communication and customer service!!!

We're sorry to hear you're so frustrated. We respond to emails as promptly as possible, and we try to respond to all PM's, but we don't visit every forum regularly and they're not the most reliable way of checking on an order. We do not create shipping labels without shipping an order. If you're not seeing movement on a tracking number, please let us know and we'll follow up with the courier. For your protection, per our privacy policy, we cannot discuss order details in public, so feel free to contact us at support@symtechlabs.com.

-----------------------------------------

- http://www.symtechlabs.com -

2GNT's Source for MegaSquirt
systems, accessories & more!

Service Manuals and Guides
MegaSquirt MSQ Repository

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #677 Previous topic | Next topic