Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #528
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bearkat" Previous topic | Next topic
95 MitsuJul-28-04 08:19 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#528, "Bearkat"

Trusted seller. I bought a valve cover off him, shipped right after payment. It was packed well, I wouldnt think twice about doing business with him again

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Bearkat, djtrickee, Aug-04-04 05:49 AM, #1
RE: Bearkat, turbo8u, Aug-20-04 10:38 AM, #2
      RE: Bearkat, dizzastic, Oct-05-04 07:40 PM, #3
           RE: Bearkat, NX112, Oct-10-04 10:51 AM, #4
                RE: Bearkat, Justin99RS, Oct-14-04 05:21 PM, #5
                     RE: Bearkat, qtxdevil, Oct-15-04 04:08 AM, #6
                          RE: Bearkat, kelvinb1, Nov-03-04 10:34 AM, #7

djtrickeeAug-04-04 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#536, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 0

I agree. Outstanding seller. I paypaled him the money and he packaged perfectly and shipped extremely fast. I would have no problem doing business with him again!
Thanks bro!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

turbo8uAug-20-04 10:38 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#554, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 1

yea this guy is the man, i was actually shocked when he sent me a pm with a tracking number 20 mins after my paypal! best transaction ive done on 2gnt..props, bearkat is a stand up guy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

dizzasticOct-05-04 07:40 PM
Member since Jun 24th 2004
95 posts,
#592, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 2

Bearkat ....good guy he even offered to install the header and hi flow-cat after i drove an hour to meet him. Real Good Guy

NX112Oct-10-04 10:51 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#600, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 3

Awesome turnaround on my purchase from him. Unlike some people on this board (pushin420) he sent my purchase to me immediately.

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Justin99RSOct-14-04 05:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#608, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 4

yup, got my doorhandle right when he said i would..

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

'00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7

qtxdevilOct-15-04 04:08 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2003
18 posts,
#609, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 5

great seller...purchased an ecu off him...i sent the paypal on sunday...monday was a holiday...he sent it out tuesday and i got the item thursday...installed friday morning and everything was cool...thanks...

kelvinb1Nov-03-04 10:34 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#627, "RE: Bearkat"
In response to Reply # 6

a/f gauge was at my door 5 days after paypal. awesome! thanks

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #528 Previous topic | Next topic