Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #364
View in linear mode

Subject: "GregsTooFast" Previous topic | Next topic
95 MitsuAug-18-03 07:32 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#364, "GregsTooFast"

I bought a 5 speed conversion off this guy a couple months ago. Everything was supposed to be ready to ship. I paid him $54 for 2 Day Air shipping. He finally decided to send it all about 3 weeks later, GROUND mind you, and then everything wasnt even there. He had agreed to refund me like $30 for shipping, I havent heard from him since.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: GregsTooFast, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-19-03 05:57 AM, #1
RE: GregsTooFast, Gregstoofast, Aug-21-03 04:48 PM, #2
      RE: GregsTooFast, 95 Mitsu, Aug-24-03 12:18 PM, #3
           RE: GregsTooFast, Gregstoofast, Aug-26-03 09:31 PM, #4
                RE: GregsTooFast, 95 Mitsu, Aug-29-03 11:13 AM, #5
                     RE: GregsTooFast, Cereal5, Aug-31-03 10:42 AM, #6
                          RE: GregsTooFast, sonny bk, Sep-03-03 05:10 AM, #7

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-19-03 05:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#365, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 0

We also recieved this emailk regarding greg:

Hello,
My name is Jason Canna, I am a member of www.3geez.com (3rd gen honda accord site) of which one of your current users (Gregstoofast, AKA Gregstootall) has defrauded me and another member of 3geez over a few hundred dollars in cash and parts (See http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&;threadid=21994)
Ive been after this guy for a few months still trying to get him to send us what is rightfully ours but he refuses and ignores us... If you need more information about this, I can furnish emails etc including dates, amounts etc, his address etc. I am still trying to obtain his phone # though. PLEASE Before you delete this email I want you to know that im not asking for you confront him etc, this is mainly our problem but we would like you to know about his shady behavior so you wont get scammed too, which is why I am asking you to please ban him from your forum, if possible.

Thank you for your time,
Jason C.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GregstoofastAug-21-03 04:48 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#366, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 1

ok...as far as jason goes...i sent him everything i said i had...and for the 5-speed conversion...i had to wait for the money to get into my bank account for me to ship the stuff off and i sent ya an e-mail sayin that ya needed to talk to my wife about that and she said u havnt contacted her to get everything straightend out

sorry 95 Mitsu ,if ya contact my wife she will take care of the money...i would but dont have the paypal info so i can log into it and send ya ur money...

cai,p&p tb,msd coil pack and 8.5mm wires,plat+4 plugs,header,high flow cat,dual dtm styl muffler,final gear mod,and shift kit

95 MitsuAug-24-03 12:18 PM
767 posts,
#367, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 2

My PayPal ID is fuze@indygamers.com. I have emailed you, not your wife. I dont know her email address. That is all you need though, the PayPal email.

fuze@indygamers.com

Thanks.

GregstoofastAug-26-03 09:31 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#368, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 3

ok...my wife just told me that everything is straight now...i hope it is...

cai,p&p tb,msd coil pack and 8.5mm wires,plat+4 plugs,header,high flow cat,dual dtm styl muffler,final gear mod,and shift kit

95 MitsuAug-29-03 11:13 AM
767 posts,
#369, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 4

Yep, I got it. Thanks.

Cereal5Aug-31-03 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#370, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 5

In his defense, I had a couple of transactions that went absolutely fine. I would buy from him again...

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

sonny bkSep-03-03 05:10 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#371, "RE: GregsTooFast"
In response to Reply # 6

I also did business with him for a center armrest. It was a smooth transaction. And since then i occasionally talk to him on AIM. Seems like a genuine nice guy.
Name should prolly be removed from this section now that all this drama is cleared up, right??

its good to be the king

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #364 Previous topic | Next topic