Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8963
View in linear mode

Subject: "JUST GOT 3:55 NEON TRANS,speedo" Previous topic | Next topic
turbosruleJun-09-12 10:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
423 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8963, "JUST GOT 3:55 NEON TRANS,speedo"

What sup!?
I don't post much on here anymore,mostly just browse these threads..
Honesty every time I think of selling i end up doing some sort of mod instead.

So, I picked up a rebuilt Neon trans w/3:55 cable type, I also got a QUAIFE Differential..(over due for this one)

I had a look @ http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=3.55 pics would be nice but still a sweet write-up.

But I have also heard that the speedo gear's need to be chanced out as well as bell-housing and something about proper amount of preload on the differential bearings.??

can someone confirm or post other how to links? all help much appreciated.

Hahn,Wiseco,Eagle,MSD,TurboXs
K&N,mopar,AEM,Greddy,Vortex,apexi and a bunch of other stuff..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Jun-09-12 11:19 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8964, "RE: JUST GOT 3:55 NEON TRANS,speedo"
In response to Reply # 0

Check out neons.org as they have quite a but of info on it. Speedo must be from 2gnt. Swap the bell housing to a hydraulic model. There is a bearing pre load as there is on any new bearing install. Info in service manual.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

turbosruleJul-31-12 08:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
423 posts,
#8982, "RE: JUST GOT 3:55 NEON TRANS,speedo"
In response to Reply # 1

3:55 is oh so sweet..

Hahn,Wiseco,Eagle,MSD,TurboXs
K&N,mopar,AEM,Greddy,Vortex,apexi and a bunch of other stuff..

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8963 Previous topic | Next topic