Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8857
View in linear mode

Subject: "Problem with first gear" Previous topic | Next topic
xxsoccerguy55xxOct-23-11 03:20 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2011
68 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8857, "Problem with first gear"

My first gear loves to grind when i push in the clutch real fast and try to put it in first. The weird thing is, if i push in the clutch and leave it in for like 5 seconds it will go into first gear no problem without a grind (keep in mind i am completely stopped during this). I have a brand new slave cylinder. I am just wondering if this problem could be the synchros or the master cylinder. It will only do it in first gear. I am 100% sure the clutch is bled right and that its not the problem. Also am i worth buying a used tranny or rebuilding the one i have if it is the synchros?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

xxsoccerguy55xxOct-25-11 02:53 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2011
68 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8858, "RE: Problem with first gear"
In response to Reply # 0

could anyone tell me?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8857 Previous topic | Next topic