Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #830
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pulling out tranny Q? How - To" Previous topic | Next topic
StuartLoweryJun-08-03 07:03 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#830, "Pulling out tranny Q? How - To"

I need a little help. Since my shop guide doesn't go into pulling the engine and tranny both at the same time How would I need to do this. I have a 420A w/ 5 speed. I only have Friday night - Sunday to get this done since I'll have to do this away from home. I need to know almost step by step on how to pull it out. So far all I know is pulling the Engine and tranny together is easier than just the tranny. Am I correct on this?I'll have to use my original Bell housing since the new tranny is from a neon as well. This is the only info I can find after SEARCHING for an hour. How long should I expect it to take to do this? I will have one possibly two helpers as well. Should I pull the whole thing up out of the bay or just drop the tranny from the bottom? Gimme advice and direction and I'll be Extremely Gratefull!
Thank you
StuartL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamMuRiXJun-09-03 01:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#832, "RE: Pulling out tranny Q? How - To"
In response to Reply # 0

Go check out http://www.armond30.com/adp/smartquestions.html

If you scroll down you will find questions covering diffs, axles, and clutches that should help you. They have info within about pulling the tranny.

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #830 Previous topic | Next topic