Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #823
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Skool LSD owners" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseJun-06-03 06:28 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#823, "New Skool LSD owners"

How long did it take you to recieve your LSD conversion? I ordered last Thursday and i still haven't gotten mine.

Since I'm the only AUTO person to order one I posted here

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamMichael_97RSJun-06-03 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#824, "RE: New Skool LSD owners"
In response to Reply # 0

Not exactly the only auto person to order, but it's very limited. (and the chances of Steve checking, are slim, unless he gets caught on a long conference call at work).

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJasonESi_TJun-06-03 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#825, "RE: New Skool LSD owners"
In response to Reply # 0

>How long did it take you to recieve your LSD conversion? I
>ordered last Thursday and i still haven't gotten mine.
>

Mine only took like a week to arrive, but I was one of the first to order from here, if not the first.

I wouldn't worry too much though. Brian does a great job, and is very concientious about his product. In fact, the first one he sent me apparently didn't have the correct dimensions (something he found out on his own) and he subsequently sent me another one ASAP.

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

babybeclipseJun-06-03 06:49 AM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#826, "RE: New Skool LSD owners"
In response to Reply # 2

Wow, thanx for the quick reply!

I still haven't gotten a reply to my email. I NEED it TODAY. I guess I'll have to relax and wait to see if the UPS man stops by the house today.

TeamAvengerJun-06-03 01:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#827, "RE: New Skool LSD owners"
In response to Reply # 3

I wouldn't worry. They were on a very large backorder. They just cam off. I recieved an email that mine was in the mail a couple of days ago. It should be here on monday.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

babybeclipseJun-06-03 03:03 PM
3083 posts,
#828, "RE: New Skool LSD owners"
In response to Reply # 4

ya, but I only got an email the day I payed them. I haven't heard from them since.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #823 Previous topic | Next topic