Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #802
View in linear mode

Subject: "5th gear problem??? Help" Previous topic | Next topic
mitiftoJun-02-03 12:04 PM
Member since Jul 20th 2002
906 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#802, "5th gear problem??? Help"

I'm cruising along going 80 and my tach is always like 4,000 rpm at 80. Isn't that to much. Is there a mod for the final gear where i can lower the rpm on the last gear. Would appriciate the help. Thanx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

KirbyJun-02-03 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#803, "RE: 5th gear problem??? Help"
In response to Reply # 0

Look in the manual tranny section ^^^^^ there are a few topics about it right now. In the manual tranny though, the way to do it is switch to neon tranny guts.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSJun-03-03 05:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#804, "RE: 5th gear problem??? Help"
In response to Reply # 1

Yah read the others in the manual trans section. There are some options. Switch to the SOHC neons 3.55 final drive, swap just the SOHC final drive or both.

and a moving we will go... off to the tranny section.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #802 Previous topic | Next topic