Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7405
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fidanza Flywheel mystery numbers......" Previous topic | Next topic
2gnt97gsOct-28-08 01:48 PM
Member since Jul 08th 2002
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7405, "Fidanza Flywheel mystery numbers......"

Just got my Fidanza Flywheel in the mail that I bought on Ebay.

Near the center of the flywheel there are numbers etched into it. I did a search and found nothing except for the part number of the flywheel which doesn't look anything like this.

N1-5843
143P

Anyone know what they mean?

Thanks Matt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-29-08 01:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7406, "RE: Fidanza Flywheel mystery numbers......"
In response to Reply # 0

Why does it matter?

if you're trying to figure out of you've got the right part, count the bolt holes. There's 8 on a 420A flywheel.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2gnt97gsOct-29-08 04:22 AM
Member since Jul 08th 2002
29 posts,
#7407, "RE: Fidanza Flywheel mystery numbers......"
In response to Reply # 1

It really doesn't matter. I know I got the right flywheel for my 420a. I just thought it was odd that someone would take the time to etch those numbers into it and was wondering what they meant. Matt

ModeratortekleinOct-29-08 06:24 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#7408, "RE: Fidanza Flywheel mystery numbers......"
In response to Reply # 2

Probably manufacturer specific numbers that dont mean anything to anyone but some QC person.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7405 Previous topic | Next topic