Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #727
View in linear mode

Subject: "My clutch is sqeaky in the morning, how to fix?" Previous topic | Next topic
ScarfaceMay-20-03 11:10 AM
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
250 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#727, "My clutch is sqeaky in the morning, how to fix?"

Well, in the morning when I first start the car and take off, my clutch is a lil sqeaky, not loud but just annoying, it goes away as soon as I have shifted for like 5 minutes or so. What can be causing this and is there something I can do to make it go away. My clutch is fine otherwise.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Eclipse97May-20-03 02:22 PM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#728, "RE: My clutch is sqeaky in the morning, how to fix?"
In response to Reply # 0

if its coming from inside the car. then check your clutch pedal and the clutch master cylinder rod that connects to it. Try pressing in the clutch while you are down there and try to pin point the squeak.

when was the last time you bled clutch fluid?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #727 Previous topic | Next topic