Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4440
View in linear mode

Subject: "a working link to manual tranny fluid change?" Previous topic | Next topic
.bs0dJun-04-05 12:20 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4440, "a working link to manual tranny fluid change?"

I've read through some topics, but he link everyone refers to is broken, has it been added to the mods list? I dont see it... if it exists on this site, perhaps a sticky topic with a link to it will suffice. I was just wondering if anyone has the writeup on their hard drive or something. Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-05-05 01:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4450, "RE: a working link to manual tranny fluid change?"
In response to Reply # 0

it's easier than changing your oil.

On the lower part of the transaxle bellhousing there is a 15mm bolt with the word "DRAIN" cast into the case above it. That's your drain bolt, it faces the passenger side.

The easiest way to fill is not the factory fill point. To easily refil the trans, use a deep socket 22mm and a pivot head on an extension or two and remove the reverse light sensor from its location below and just in front of the ECU and battery location. Use a long neck or tube neck funnel to pour 2 quarts into the trans. Reinstall the reverse light switch and call it good. It's pretty easy and very simple.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

.bs0dJun-05-05 05:45 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
#4453, "RE: a working link to manual tranny fluid change?"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks darkone,
I read that some filled it up by taking off the reverse light sensor; I was just unclear on which bolt was the drain for the fluid... wouldnt you know it says drain right on it, lol. Going to the dealer monday for the fluid.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4440 Previous topic | Next topic