Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4323
View in linear mode

Subject: "A Lil Help Plz" Previous topic | Next topic
rs_tunerMay-08-05 11:43 AM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4323, "A Lil Help Plz"

man i have been searching for a transmission for about two weeks now and its driving me crazy i have searched a few junkyards and called around a few places that want like 1900 for a rebuilt one and all that, i just cant find one. any sites that sell them or anything like that would help out. oh and if no one can help then this was just a big vent before i snapped.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ducking_FumbassMay-08-05 12:03 PM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4325, "RE: A Lil Help Plz"
In response to Reply # 0

Http://www.car-part.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rs_tunerMay-08-05 12:56 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
22 posts,
#4326, "RE: A Lil Help Plz"
In response to Reply # 1

wow! thnx man i have been to alot of sites but this is best by far thnx for the help homie

techboyMay-11-05 04:01 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
#4339, "RE: A Lil Help Plz"
In response to Reply # 2

You could try posting in the FS forum here too, someone might have one close to you.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4323 Previous topic | Next topic