Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #430
View in linear mode

Subject: "Reverse Lights not working" Previous topic | Next topic
LikeNoOtherApr-12-03 05:01 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2003
444 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#430, "Reverse Lights not working"

Now I know its this lil button, swtich, sensor, whatever you may call it by the transmisson, now how do i go about fixing that? Just going to go get a new sensor or what? If anyone can help me out, that woud be Great! Thanks,

~John.

(97 Eclipse GS,Bomex Front and Rear, Invader Sides,17 inch Enkei Inazumas, Heat Sheild Air Intake,APR GT1 wing (thanks ThePlastik) Indiglo gauges, Kenwood CD player,Dual Exhaust, *more coming soon*)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Reverse Lights not working, zhr420, Apr-12-03 05:09 AM, #1
RE: Reverse Lights not working, LikeNoOther, Apr-12-03 05:24 AM, #2
      RE: Reverse Lights not working, zhr420, Apr-12-03 08:37 AM, #3
           RE: Reverse Lights not working, 95_ESi_Person, Apr-13-03 03:32 PM, #4
                RE: Reverse Lights not working, zhr420, Apr-13-03 07:30 PM, #5
                     RE: Reverse Lights not working, 95_ESi_Person, Apr-14-03 02:26 PM, #6

zhr420Apr-12-03 05:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#431, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 0

get a new switch from the dealer and replace it. it is on top of the trany beneathe the intake. it took me five minutes to replace.
hope that helped
later
"Z"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LikeNoOtherApr-12-03 05:24 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2003
444 posts,
#432, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 1

Do you know about how much it will cost ?
Can you order it from Autozone or is it strictly only dealer?
thanks,

~John.

(97 Eclipse GS,Bomex Front and Rear, Invader Sides,17 inch Enkei Inazumas, Heat Sheild Air Intake,APR GT1 wing (thanks ThePlastik) Indiglo gauges, Kenwood CD player,Dual Exhaust, *more coming soon*)

zhr420Apr-12-03 08:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
#434, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 2

i got mine from the dealer, think it was around thirty bucks or so, if you want try to repair the sensor that you have i am not exactly sure that you can but if you know a bit about electronics i am sure you can figure it out.
by the way this is the thrid sensor that i am on. it seems that every year i need a new one.
later
"Z"

95_ESi_PersonApr-13-03 03:32 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#437, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah, my lights stopped working yesterday.... it probably is that switch because the trans has been worked on so much recently it's probably screwed up, i'm too lazy to go out to my car and look at it now, maybe tomorrow or later this week, i'd have to walk about a 1/4 mile to get to it, stupid underclassmen parking

zhr420Apr-13-03 07:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
#438, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 4

it could be that it is just unpluged.
where do ya go to school?
later
"Z"

95_ESi_PersonApr-14-03 02:26 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#447, "RE: Reverse Lights not working"
In response to Reply # 5

Eastern Illinois

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #430 Previous topic | Next topic