Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #349
View in linear mode

Subject: "where to find a cheap stage 3 clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCApr-04-03 10:35 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#349, "where to find a cheap stage 3 clutch"

Ok i'm switching to the Neon setup and i need some help finding a place that sells a stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel at a good price. Any sites would be apreciatted thanks

built turbo 99 rs-back to stock and parted out
Now: 2003 S2000 Aem ems, 1000cc injectors, inline pro 3mm headgasket, T67 turbo, full race manifold, Tial 44m wastegate, Tial 50mm bov, 255 fuel pump, kaaz 1.5 lsd, comptech bearing caps, j's 4.77 gears, and so much more

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JustOneApr-04-03 07:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#355, "RE: where to find a cheap stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a new ClutchMasters stage 4 non modular "neon" w/ ClutchMasters aluminum flywheel for sale 650+shipping ~20.00

Just and fyi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2g99RSNCApr-04-03 07:46 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
#356, "RE: where to find a cheap stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 1

>I have a new ClutchMasters stage 4 non modular "neon" w/
>ClutchMasters aluminum flywheel for sale 650+shipping ~20.00
>
>Just and fyi

Would u just sell the flywheel. I'm going turbo in june with a built engine but i still drive my car on the street and i think stage 4 would be to much for right now.

built turbo 99 rs-back to stock and parted out
Now: 2003 S2000 Aem ems, 1000cc injectors, inline pro 3mm headgasket, T67 turbo, full race manifold, Tial 44m wastegate, Tial 50mm bov, 255 fuel pump, kaaz 1.5 lsd, comptech bearing caps, j's 4.77 gears, and so much more

JustOneApr-04-03 08:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#358, "RE: where to find a cheap stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 2

I want to sell them together.

As far as stage 4, your fine on the street and if you go turbo I "personally" wouldn't go w/ anything other than a ceramic puck clutch like the stage 4 or equivalent.

When I was looking around at prices I found modern performance to have the cheapest non mod kits and nopi for the cheapest aluminum flywheel - Clutch Masters that is.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #349 Previous topic | Next topic